Adidas NMD thread

just got UK tracking for the black PK's.. that was fast [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]
Someone else said they got it already too, UK always ships quicker than DE (I'm waiting on shipping from them) but this is definitely quicker than normal.

Did anyone else get charged by adidas after getting the error page after entering payment info?

I've definitely heard of people getting orders through after that happened. Did you check the order history in your account?
Got the same, ordered a second time because i didnt recognize it went through. Didnt get adidas email for the error order but for the other.

Anyway they charged 2 times and in the paypal email there are two different orders, both show pending when i check on adi page

Im from the UK originally. ALways ship super fast. Was surprised in the US that it takes so damn long. It's not just about the size of the US either - End CLothing ship from the UK to NYC quicker than Nike can  

So with today coming to an end, the next release is the olive camos right? I wonder how many of those theres gunna be. Wasnt someone saying there were only like 200 something pairs loaded on ADC for the yellows?

Tried these on today....

laugh.gif
Were they that bad? LOL

Did anyone else get charged by adidas after getting the error page after entering payment info?

I did as well.

I've definitely heard of people getting orders through after that happened. Did you check the order history in your account?

Do you know if those guys got an order confirmation? There's nothing showing up on my end. Called CS and advised they do see the payment authorization and that it still may go through. He said wait 3-5 business days. Sounds like an L and a half though.

Were they that bad? LOL

I tried a pair on and can't believe how low quality they feel! Not necessarily the materials, but the comfort level. They feel like roshes to me :smh:. I am a runner and have worn too many shoes to name, but these are awful, can't have them. I might be spoiled by wearing premium running type shoes, but these feel too flat I guess. I own the ultraboost ST's and had hig high hopes for a nice casual comfortable shoe

Last edited:
Do you know if those guys got an order confirmation? There's nothing showing up on my end. Called CS and advised they do see the payment authorization and that it still may go through. He said wait 3-5 business days. Sounds like an L and a half though.
Same thing happened to me, but my CS rep told me there isn't any chance of getting them :\.

Got the same, ordered a second time because i didnt recognize it went through. Didnt get adidas email for the error order but for the other.

Anyway they charged 2 times and in the paypal email there are two different orders, both show pending when i check on adi page

This exact same thing happened to me...except not with PayPal...annoying that I got charged twice.

I tried a pair on and can't believe how low quality they feel! Not necessarily the materials, but the comfort level. They feel like roshes to me
mean.gif
. I am a runner and have worn too many shoes to name, but these are awful, can't have them. I might be spoiled by wearing premium running type shoes, but these feel too flat I guess. I own the ultraboost ST's and had hig high hopes for a nice casual comfortable shoe
I put an UB insole in mine NMDs  and the comfort level in a lot better

I tried a pair on and can't believe how low quality they feel! Not necessarily the materials, but the comfort level. They feel like roshes to me
mean.gif
. I am a runner and have worn too many shoes to name, but these are awful, can't have them. I might be spoiled by wearing premium running type shoes, but these feel too flat I guess. I own the ultraboost ST's and had hig high hopes for a nice casual comfortable shoe
Phew, well glad these are lifestyle shoes and not running performance shoes.

So, as I was checking out a black PK this morning, I added a pair of white PK to my cart. My order and email confirmation show both pairs, but I was only charged one pair. I wonder if I'll get the white pair or not....

Back
Top Bottom