Adidas NMD thread

I thought I would take Ls today (well, I did for the black PKs anyway), but at least I got the 3 other colors that I wanted:

Little worried about people saying go down a full size though...
Just remember these don't have an insole so you still will be good.

TTS and a insole is really comfy too.

Also the mesh and cica knit have a little padding in the heel that the PK don't have

Got my girls clear brown. Won't lie I'm gonna be jelly when she gets them i really wanted that color way but they dont make a women's 13 [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

im gonna skip the mesh restock, i want that all black next month, happy enough to have eaten this morning coping the pk black

Urban outfitters downtown San Francisco has two available. Associate said plenty of sizes.
Repped and thank you. I was able to get both pairs after striking out all day. They still have sizes when I was there about an hour ago, so go before resellers get to them!

Repped and thank you. I was able to get both pairs after striking out all day. They still have sizes when I was there about an hour ago, so go before resellers get to them!
Do people still really think there's resell value on these? Didn't these drops just seem huge / easy to get as long as it wasn't pk's?  Got the light blue and core black and i'll likely just rock em both semi-regularly. I like the look

Last edited:
Got my girls clear brown. Won't lie I'm gonna be jelly when she gets them i really wanted that color way but they dont make a women's 13 [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]
One of those above should work.  The bottom right pair has a more aggressive outsole, but it is the same color.

The top row middle pair is darker, but it is PK.

Did you guys go true to size? I wasn't gonna cop but I'm digging those reds.

These already released at some FinishLine here in ATL.
I saw them on the shelf earlier this morning and was surprised because they were not primeknit.
They probably didn't know better but they're not supposed to put them out until April 9th. :lol:

Where are our european friends with in hand pics of the City Socks, i want to see that glow unfiltered 
nerd.gif

One of those above should work.  The bottom right pair has a more aggressive outsole, but it is the same color.

The top row middle pair is darker, but it is PK.
Woah

"Your order could not be submitted. Please review your payment settings and try again. Please note: Multiple transaction attempts may result in multiple authorizations on your card." at adc checkout

pls someone help me. i cant even submit an order

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom