Adidas NMD thread

looks really nice. See, why can't adidas give us stuff like this. Adidas really messing up all year. Limited all the nice F&F stuff and giving us stuff that a lot of people don't want.

BTW, I'm pretty sure thats Chinese letters on those BBC and not Japanese. Surprised Shawn didn't catch that since he's Taiwanese

looks really nice. See, why can't adidas give us stuff like this. Adidas really messing up all year. Limited all the nice F&F stuff and giving us stuff that a lot of people don't want.

BTW, I'm pretty sure thats Chinese letters on those BBC and not Japanese. Surprised Shawn didn't catch that since he's Taiwanese
Nope that’s Japanese. Both languages use Kanji, which is what that’s written with. Reads 念頭: Nentō mind and 心臓:Shinzō heart

Just FYI, Shawn is right here. The Japanese word for heart is shinzou, which is written out as 心臓. In Chinese, it is written out as 心髒 or 心脏. Shawn wouldn't mess this up :D

came in today from adidas. These are very nice in hand, just having the two makes me wish i bought the pink pair as well to complete the set while i had the chance on adidas. These are super heavy though compared to other nmd, figure its the sole but fire anyway.
IMG_5372.JPG

wow!! those are nice! I preordered the pink pair (waitng for those to ship)...my blue/orange pair just got delivered by adc...and im wating for footpatrol to ship out my black and yellow pair!!!

omfg i got the sns second chance email i woke up 4 hours too late. ARGAGGRAGRG AGR GAGR A

and the OG trails were available too?

I feel sick :sick::sick::sick::sick::smh::smh::smh:

omfg i got the sns second chance email i woke up 4 hours too late. ARGAGGRAGRG AGR GAGR A

and the OG trails were available too?

I feel sick :sick::sick::sick::sick::smh::smh::smh:
It was a typical sns drop. Nothing would atc. I was on there about a minute after i got the email.

It was a typical sns drop. Nothing would atc. I was on there about a minute after i got the email.

damn that sucks. Would've been amazing to get any of the OG Trails at retail.

Also Im trying to find these Afro HUs at retail again, Rezet ended canceling everything for me despite ordering earlier in the day

came in today from adidas. These are very nice in hand, just having the two makes me wish i bought the pink pair as well to complete the set while i had the chance on adidas. These are super heavy though compared to other nmd, figure its the sole but fire anyway.
IMG_5372.JPG

Dope pics! Can't wait to get my yellow in, I should of copped the Pink when I had the chance too smh. Call me crazy but I like this pack better than the Holi Pack. I know im in the minority lol.

Huge thx for the heads up, but, barring national emergency, I don't think I'm ever gonna grab something from SVD...

Back
Top Bottom