Adidas NMD thread

JD cancelled my order
nthat.gif

Aint eem have to call them lol
LOL guess they did oversold. Waiting for my cancellation email as well then, since I did place my order pretty late.

Last edited:

LOL guess they did oversold. Waiting for my cancellation email as well then, since I did place my order pretty late.
Hm I thought I was late on that JDsports stock but ordered the blacks and just checked my e-mail to see that they send me a tracking # about 6 hours ago. Hopefully not too many cancels, my buddy thought he had 2 pairs from nordstroms but they oversold too

I actually wanted my cancel ordered but they didnt reply to that email but it dont really matter to me. Yea they may have oversold tho

Only thing I dont like about the NMD the stock laces is too damn long. Anyone have any recommendation? 

Apologies for throwing out another sizing question...I wear 9.5 in most Nikes and also in Stan Smith and Ultra Boost. (I need to remove the insole on the Ultra Boosts for them to not be too tight.) I ordered one mesh pair and one PK pair from ADC both in size 9.5. Do you think either of those be okay for me?

Happy to add an insole. I have high arches and have had bad luck with sizing down recently. 

Thanks! 

Apologies for throwing out another sizing question...I wear 9.5 in most Nikes and also in Stan Smith and Ultra Boost. (I need to remove the insole on the Ultra Boosts for them to not be too tight.) I ordered one mesh pair and one PK pair from ADC both in size 9.5. Do you think either of those be okay for me?

Happy to add an insole. I have high arches and have had bad luck with sizing down recently. 

Thanks! 
You should be fine, you can always add an insole if they're a little too big, the NMDs basically come without insoles.

Last edited:
Youre good. Ive said it multiple times but these dont run as big as everyone is saying. The R1's (gray, yellow) run huge is the consensus but these you could do TTS and it will be fine.

Wore these the whole day (standing job) and my feet were killing me. They feel super flat.

You should be fine, you can always add an insole if they're a little too big, the NMDs basically come without insoles.
What insole would you recommend or typically used on the NMDs? Or do people usually wear without insoles? Sorry for the questions, my first pair of Adidas NMD R1. Thanks so much!

What insole would you recommend or typically used on the NMDs? Or do people usually wear without insoles? Sorry for the questions, my first pair of Adidas NMD R1. Thanks so much!
They're designed with a super thin insole built in, so they're meant to be worn as is. But a lot of people put insoles in to make up for extra space or just for added cushioning. The most popular choice seems to be Ultra Boost insoles but you can't just go out and buy UB insoles. There's also nothing special about stock UB insoles, they're super basic. Other than that I'd say the world is your oyster, tons of insole options out there. I'm not familiar with most of them.

If you're used to the cushioning of UBs, the NMDs have a much less cushioned, more "flat" feel to them.

Youre good. Ive said it multiple times but these dont run as big as everyone is saying. The R1's (gray, yellow) run huge is the consensus but these you could do TTS and it will be fine.

Wore these the whole day (standing job) and my feet were killing me. They feel super flat.
Pure boost probably would feel better they feel more bouncy than my UB.

Also, maybe try adding a memory foam insole.

Tried on the lush red Circle mesh at Finishline today, I swear these are all hype. They run true to size for me and Honestly they feel super cheap . Step in comfort is "Okay" . After wearing Ultraboost everything is a step down

Saving my money for the triple blacks. These will be had. I'll pay reseller price for these if i have to. Best looking sneakers of the year IMO.

Saving my money for the triple blacks. These will be had. I'll pay reseller price for these if i have to. Best looking sneakers of the year IMO.
I agree.  People act like two great shoes can't exist at the same time.

I own the Key City and Oreo PK and was skeptical about the mesh.

I went in store and basically handled the circa knit and mesh versions.  I walked away with the circa knit.

They don't feel cheap at all.  They feel just as good as primeknit.  They are thicker so they will be more durable in the long run.

I have normal and wool primeknit plus sesame tubular x.  So I know my primeknit.  These passed the test for comfort with ease.

At the end of the day buy what you like because everyone is different.

Someone who owns a bugatti may feel that a BMWi8 is cheap.  It's all about perspective.

Can't wait for polka dots, animal print, floral, checkered patterns :lol: :x :nerd: *sarcasm*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom