Adidas NMD thread

C880E57A-0550-4448-B75D-9AD0497F38AD.jpeg
012CA652-6A7D-40F1-B2C6-0119463FEB0A.jpeg

I’ll take some of the blame for not looking at the official pics close enough. But man, these are laughably bad. Everything from the materials, laces and this half ***** “3M” on the blocks for some odd reason.Even with that 25% discount, these can’t go back quick enough.

Last edited:
Crickets indeed.

Has anyone experienced sole separation for NMD? The top upper simply seperated itself from the bottom as shown.This model has been more than a couple years old (back in old days of nmd hype) separation started in the median side and graduallly lifted in within moments.

IMG-20210518-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20210518-WA0002.jpg
I didn't realize the heel piece didn't actually go all the way through.

I didn't realize the heel piece didn't actually go all the way through.
Yes it isn't. Actually there is a picture on the internet showing all the components of the OG PK NMD.

So basically the stubs a the side on the heel just provide minor stability and archive aesthetics.

I still f with the nmd. Have to be below retail tho and triple white or close to it. I bought those white "og" ones over the weekend for 30% off.... Sure they're not PK but I'm not bothered by that.

Still waiting on an all white pk pair that I will triple up on. My triple white pk nmd r1 still one of my favorite pair of shoes.

It's funny seeing how you alot of you guys jump from one wave to the next on some Pied Piper ****.

The argument keeps resurfacing from time to time.
At the end of the day, Adidas kinda killed the NMD vibe.

(and it is said again - stop making NMD for the next 2 years so people can forget about them.)

It's not an argument really. Just wear what you like and not necessarily what's hype or what's gonna turn necks.

I find the all white pk nmd to be a perfect casual shoe. IMO that hasn't changed since the day they first came out.

Same goes for the triple white ultra boost. Don't care about brand loyalty over here that's some clown ****.

Same. Any particular fave?

I have the ama maniere black nmd r1s heavy into my rotation as well as the triple black japans. But I LOVE my PK Oreos from the linen pack.

I still have all of my nmds. I love the fact they arent hyped as I was able to get the OG SNS glitch pack for dirt cheap on GOAT

Crickets indeed.

Has anyone experienced sole separation for NMD? The top upper simply seperated itself from the bottom as shown.This model has been more than a couple years old (back in old days of nmd hype) separation started in the median side and graduallly lifted in within moments.

IMG-20210518-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20210518-WA0002.jpg
9D3CD451-C1B7-48EA-9A4F-AE0B15971585.jpeg
E82AC45B-2596-44CB-8B80-3755EFABD0EE.jpeg

Happened a few weeks ago at the office lmao … this was my first pair back in 2016. I do live in Puerto Rico and the humidity is no joke. I still remember my 2011 concords separated back in 2017 on the 3rd wear smh.

9D3CD451-C1B7-48EA-9A4F-AE0B15971585.jpeg
E82AC45B-2596-44CB-8B80-3755EFABD0EE.jpeg

Happened a few weeks ago at the office lmao … this was my first pair back in 2016. I do live in Puerto Rico and the humidity is no joke. I still remember my 2011 concords separated back in 2017 on the 3rd wear smh.

Damn dejavu.

We on the same boat. These was one of the hottest NMDs to release back then.

Str8 up resale heat heat ngl.

Back
Top Bottom