Adidas NMD thread

Thanks Adidas.11 pairs of either the white or black PrimeKnit cancelled without any reason. Not a reseller either.

Last edited:
NMD makes the 2nd not all that comfy hype shoes I ever bought from Adidas, the 1st being Adidas 1 intelligence runners.

People should try the old Boston Super design it's a lot more comfortable.

Both of my orders still say: In progress - Order confirmed, waiting to be packed.

Hopefully I don't get hit with the Cancellation.

After rocking my PK NMD all day yesterday I've come to a conclusion. I don't want them.

Uncomfortable, no support and the Lego blocks ...yeah can't do it...

It was my first pair of NMD and wanted to see what the hype was about .

Back to my UBs.

Would an insole change the way it feels for you? I haven't had a chance to put a pair on, waiting for mine to come in but I heard some say in here it feels very comfy with insoles on. Although I'm not sure if it'll remedy anyone who has a satellite pinky toe that hits the Lego block.

^^^^^^^
roll.gif

has anyone received shipping confirmation from Footlockler, eastbay, champs, or footaction? My orders are still in the open stage. Csutomer service says my order is "being verified" what does that mean?

all orders have been shipped. Not a single shipping email tho. Non of the tracking number works. But at least it's "shipped". 

Copping wasn't that easy, adidas kept rerouting me to adidas mexico based on my wifi. But with Mexico's crappy wifi, I netted a few pairs so I can't complain about slow shipping. 

Last edited:
Spent several hours on foot in Miami in my yellow camo nmds...one of the most comfortable shoes ive ever worn...those with all the discomfort i wonder if ur sizing is off? Or are these no good for flat footers? I have normal arch feet a little on the wide side and i really love the feel of pk NMDs..

Spent several hours on foot in Miami in my yellow camo nmds...one of the most comfortable shoes ive ever worn...those with all the discomfort i wonder if ur sizing is off? Or are these no good for flat footers? I have normal arch feet a little on the wide side and i really love the feel of pk NMDs..
Do you have ultra boosts or any other boost shoe for you to reference?

Getting all three of my shoes on Tuesday (two pk's in one order and one chukka's in a separate)

Chukka's shipped today, pk's on Friday. I actually paid for overnight shipping on the chukka's, in wondering if I can contact adidas and get a refund on the shipping since I'm obviously not getting them overnight? :nerd:

Last edited:
Honestly the Ultraboost ruined every shoe for me. In a good way, I can't go back to any other sneaker now. Ultraboosts all day as far as comfort and everyday wear for me. Once u go Ultraboost u never go back.
The NMDs are comfy but they don't come close.

Last edited:
Getting all three of my shoes on Tuesday (two pk's in one order and one chukka's in a separate)

Chukka's shipped today, pk's on Friday. I actually paid for overnight shipping on the chukka's, in wondering if I can contact adidas and get a refund on the shipping since I'm obviously not getting them overnight?
nerd.gif
that's not how overnight shipping on orders work. 

Back
Top Bottom