Adidas NMD thread

almost doubled up on yellow camos...was in the room w/ a patient and on the phone w/ the translator when I got the notification. Got all the way to the pay now paypal screen and got hit with "item not available"

Can anyone comment on the heel comfort between knit circa and primeknit?  I find the knit circa heel rim digs into my achilles a bit. Does the primeknit have that issue?

just spoke to a rep that made me have to step back and calm myself down

she was absolutely worthless

it's monday so I didn't give her a verbal thrashing ...  i just kept saying "ok". 

just wanted to know why the tracking # wasn't being found by FedEX .....  i tried to explain to her that i know when a label is created electronically I may not get any info because it's not in FedEX's possession yet, BUT....  im usually told that the label has been received ... which is not the case this time and i wanted to know why 

she was so lost. 

Can anyone comment on the heel comfort between knit circa and primeknit?  I find the knit circa heel rim digs into my achilles a bit. Does the primeknit have that issue?
PK version does not have heel reinforcing piece, circa knit feels less "rough" and less premium than PK

Last edited:

just spoke to a rep that made me have to step back and calm myself down

she was absolutely worthless

it's monday so I didn't give her a verbal thrashing ...  i just kept saying "ok". 

just wanted to know why the tracking # wasn't being found by FedEX .....  i tried to explain to her that i know when a label is created electronically I may not get any info because it's not in FedEX's possession yet, BUT....  im usually told that the label has been received ... which is not the case this time and i wanted to know why 

she was so lost. 
did you want her to call fedex to find out?

If you got tracking, you're already good to go.. and at that point it's FEDEX's job to update tracking info..

Back
Top Bottom