Adidas NMD thread

Anyone else think the City Sock fits super weird? I went TTS, and the forefoot is a little tight while my heel kinda slips out every step I take. I love the look of them, but walking around feels weird.

Fams, I think R1 stands for run.
the shoe itself has three descriptions:

- Chukka

- Runner

- City Sock

NMD stands for Nomad

so, there's a Nomad City Sock (nmd CS), a Nomad Chukka (nmd C) and a Nomad Runner (nmd R)

the "1" is just the first version

not sure why this is so hard to understand when adidas clearly list it on the site

if there is I would be really surprised. I havnt seen anything concrete enough to show the olive camos were this week in the first place.

No one refers to that Adidas like that. "By NYU". :lol:

And my good friend works at that store, I asked him today and no they did not get them yet, and doesnt know if they will. He did see and tried on sample cageless UB's with a higher sock cut and 3M accents in the corporate office today, he said they were dope as hell despite being cageless.

referred to it like that because I'm not from Manhattan, I was visiting NYU campus yesterday and was in the area. And I'm only relaying what she told me. I asked a cashier if they still had the NMDs in clear blue and she responded by saying, "no but on Wednesday were getting the new ones in." And she confirmed that either her location or the one around the corner would have them on sale on Wednesday. I don't know how accurate of a source she is, but I would assume she wasn't lying to me

how did I already get tracking if the # doesn't exist..... how does that make any sense? 

when I order from adidas and the status changes to shipped, the # is never "not found"...... example from my last order:

there is always some indication that the number is VALID 

how is it so hard to understand why i'm concerned with no record of the # what so ever? 

I have no problem waiting on shoes, unlike most on NT, but I like to know the status so that the shoes aren't sitting outside my front door all day long....  kids in my neighborhood are savages

my frustration with the rep was her clearly not understanding the process
was in same boat as you, tracking finally updated today and I'll be receiving my 2 Black PK NMD on Weds :smile: 
Whites come today 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Anybody purchase two orders at close times with PayPal from adidas , I did this for the PK black and PK all white... So both orders arrive today , but weird thing is that I got charged for both , but one order was considered negative balance on PayPal ... So I had to put back the money from bank account .. I thought PayPal auto takes out money from bank account .. I guess cause both orders were like mins apart.. Odd

Anybody purchase two orders at close times with PayPal from adidas , I did this for the PK black and PK all white... So both orders arrive today , but weird thing is that I got charged for both , but one order was considered negative balance on PayPal ... So I had to put back the money from bank account .. I thought PayPal auto takes out money from bank account .. I guess cause both orders were like mins apart.. Odd
So buying from adidas using paypal put your paypal balance in negative?

That's very odd if so because that's not supposed to happen unless system messed up. I would check again. 

So buying from adidas using paypal put your paypal balance in negative?

That's very odd if so because that's not supposed to happen unless system messed up. I would check again. 
Agreed.

Sounds like paypal is having an issue with the back-up account.  When everything is intact, it simply shows the completed transaction with whole or split funding from your balance and/or the back-up source.  

No one refers to that Adidas like that. "By NYU". :lol:

And my good friend works at that store, I asked him today and no they did not get them yet, and doesnt know if they will. He did see and tried on sample cageless UB's with a higher sock cut and 3M accents in the corporate office today, he said they were dope as hell despite being cageless.

referred to it like that because I'm not from Manhattan, I was visiting NYU campus yesterday and was in the area. And I'm only relaying what she told me. I asked a cashier if they still had the NMDs in clear blue and she responded by saying, "no but on Wednesday were getting the new ones in." And she confirmed that either her location or the one around the corner would have them on sale on Wednesday. I don't know how accurate of a source she is, but I would assume she wasn't lying to me

Dude she say which "new ones" they're getting though? Some adidas stores are restocking colorways from last week, that could have been what she meant.

So quick NMD DAY update...

I went to the AO store here in Chicago. I arrived at 9 for a 10am opening and the line was already 50-75 deep. Stood outside for an eternity and didn't get inside until 12. They were only letting 4 people in the store at a time and most took forever to choose and try on their shoes. By the time I get in there, all the PKs are gone but I was able to cop a Chukka and Red Lush knits. Savages out front had been camping since the night before... and were selling six pairs of PKs for $750 a pop right out front. :smh:

On the upside, I scored a pair of the as-yet-unreleased all white mesh on GOAT for damn near retail.

Last edited:
Dude she say which "new ones" they're getting though? Some adidas stores are restocking colorways from last week, that could have been what she meant.
She specifically told me olive camo's. I didn't even ask if they were getting the Reds too. I'm not trying to troll lol. I'm just relaying what I was told, don't know how accurate.

Back
Top Bottom