Adidas NMD thread

Choi didn't make it too hard to figure out where his final spot was haha.

Anyone make it over there? Looks like it's the Lush Red CKs again.

I walked in my NMDs all day today and the outsole seems like there is no wear at all I'm impressed, unlike the nubs on the UBs which would wear down super quick after the first day even with conti rubber.

Last edited:
The comfort on the NMD's isnt that bad at all.....I had to brake mine in over the last few days and they feel alot more comfortable....

tired.gif

Finally opened my boxes that was delivered yesterday Blk pk and white pk.. At quick glance the all white pair looks amazing ... Blk nmd looks nice but the all white took gold medal .. Amazing

Wore my mesh NMDS all day.. no complaints here. Definitely not as bouncy as my ultraboosts but its still a nice comfortable shoe. Kind of feels like the roshe's. These will be in my rotation no problem :smile:  stop nitpicking dudes... in the end its still hella nice on feet.  

if ima spend $180 on a shoe thats supposed to be comfortable, im going to be critical of the comfort 
lol come on dude stop lying to yourself... jordans retail at $220 and the nmds are much more comfortable ... so by your logic.... NMD's are winning :wink: 

it's the feel of the sole that's giving me problems... 

the fit around my foot is amazing.... 

going to throw an insole in there and see what that does for me ... but i feel like that takes away from what i paid for and expected 

I walked in my NMDs all day today and the outsole seems like there is no wear at all I'm impressed, unlike the nubs on the UBs which would wear down super quick after the first day even with conti rubber.
Can't imagine what you're doing in your conti soled UBs that you find the rubber wearing down after only a day of wearing them. I have a bunch of conti soled pairs that I've worn quite a bit and they show hardly any wear on the outsole whatsoever. I've worn my Chalks at least 15 times and they could almost pass as brand new.

going to throw an insole in there and see what that does for me ... but i feel like that takes away from what i paid for and expected 
Nah, people throw "after market" insoles in sneakers all the time. Just a matter of preference.

lol come on dude stop lying to yourself... jordans retail at $220 and the nmds are much more comfortable ... so by your logic.... NMD's are winning :wink: 
thing with that is....

A. i don't cop Jordans (I haven't bought myself a non-Adidas shoe in almost 4 years)  

B. no one buys Jordans for comfort 

Back
Top Bottom