Adidas NMD thread

I snug fit a 8.5 for my lush red and I'm a 9.5 for UB. 9 would've been better with a bit of space. But damn, this thread grew pages in a month.
I'm a bit anxious because when I ordered all my pairs, I sized down 1 full size from my UB since early on there wasn't any good references. worked very well for PK, horrible for Suede, wishing for the best on the circle knits.

I have narrow feet and don't mind snug shoes, just don't want my toes popping out of the knit.

I'm a bit anxious because when I ordered all my pairs, I sized down 1 full size from my UB since early on there wasn't any good references. worked very well for PK, horrible for Suede, wishing for the best on the circle knits.

I have narrow feet and don't mind snug shoes, just don't want my toes popping out of the knit.
You'll be fine for the CK's.

I am a 10/10.5 in UB and got a 9.5 in CK's and i can likely even do a 9 in them.

So for example... the mesh pairs dropping saturday. I should grab a 9.5? (Same as CK's) or a 10?

No worries.  My feet are wide and my CKs are a full size down from UB with no problems.  Unless you wear really thick socks or have giant toes, you should be good. 
roll.gif

You'll be fine for the CK's.

I am a 10/10.5 in UB and got a 9.5 in CK's and i can likely even do a 9 in them.

So for example... the mesh pairs dropping saturday. I should grab a 9.5? (Same as CK's) or a 10?
Don't have a mesh pair but it seems from consensus that everyone TTS those say they fit well. Not sure your preference on little snug or little loose but a 10 would seem like a better choice.

Or if you a go getter, cop a 9.5 and a 10 and see what works best then return/sell the extra pair.

I ended up oop'ing a fellow NT'er my suedes. Hopefully it works out for them better than it did me.

No worries.  My feet are wide and my CKs are a full size down from UB with no problems.  Unless you wear really thick socks or have giant toes, you should be good. 
roll.gif
Nah, I am one of those 2nd toe longer homies. Good to know the responses. I appreciate y'all.

I'll post up my thoughts on em when I get them.

It really depends on what socks you wear too. I tried on both mesh and CKs at shoe palace. When i tried on the mesh pair with these thin socks i used, the fit is right. Then when i tried the CKs, theres maybe a slight play but barely noticeable. 

How is the comfort of the NMD?
comfort / sizing / weekend drop / potential color releases / comparison to UB / resell prices / links on remaining pairs / restocks all can be found within the last 10 pages of this thread.

comfort / sizing / weekend drop / potential color releases / comparison to UB / resell prices / links on remaining pairs / restocks all can be found within the last 10 pages of this thread.
With a dash of shipping and billing thrown in for good measure.

Am I the only person that prefers mesh/CK >>> PK?

All the mesh pairs im seeing are so butter!

I really enjoyed wearing my mesh pair today. Nice and comfortable/breathable. I don't have a primeknit pair of NMD yet, but I like these mesh a whole lot. Wish I could've got another colorway.

Wasn't even paying attention but it's cool Atiba chose the Last Bookstore as his final spot. Really cool place.

I had a feeling it was gonna be somewhere in DTLA.

so am i pretty much screwed if i ordered .5 size down for the mesh pair? I ordered to black/blue block and the grey onyx..

so am i pretty much screwed if i ordered .5 size down for the mesh pair? I ordered to black/blue block and the grey onyx..
no. i ordered a full size down for the mesh and it still fit me although it was pretty tight. half size will be fine.

It might fit a little snug... but you should be fine... as long as you didn't order a full size down.

Back
Top Bottom