Adidas NMD thread

trying to cop for a friend but looks like taking an L for him. too much soju last night can't focus.

Went to footlocker to buy both pairs and they told me that they didn't get their shipment of the black ones in yet so I said kool and bought just the white pair. Walked downstairs to finishine to get a black pair and he told me some dude just came in a few minutes ago with black pairs from footlocker....smh footlocker played me
View media item 1966962

I aint driving out to KOP to get these lol. Thats almost an hour for me, i like em but its money saved if i dont cop at or around retail easy

The primeknits was updated on the site as "COMING SOON" but then went straight to OOS. They never restocked. So if anyone says they copped they are most likely fronting unless I missed something.

White mesh has sizes 8-11 and 12,13,14 in stock but stock numbers are in the low double digits.

Black Mesh has sizes 7-11.5 still  in stock but you'll be battling it out for checkout with 100 pairs left overall.

The primeknits was updated on the site as "COMING SOON" but then went straight to OOS. They never restocked. So if anyone says they copped they are most likely fronting unless I missed something.
Pretty sure dude who claimed he copped is just confused and actually got the white mesh.

Or he's trolling.

Went to footlocker to buy both pairs and they told me that they didn't get their shipment of the black ones in yet so I said kool and bought just the white pair. Walked downstairs to finishine to get a black pair and he told me some dude just came in a few minutes ago with black pairs from footlocker....smh footlocker played me
View media item 1966962

Naw my FTL said they didnt get their blacks either. I woudnt believe the FNL dudes.

If you have core blacks (blue lego in front) I woudnt even bother for the black mesh. Hint of blue is nice.

did u try on your pairs before buying? curious to know sizing from someone who has them in hand...

why can't i check out on ADC? i've been trying since it launched. this **** is stupid.

anybody else getting this nonsense?

did u try on your pairs before buying? curious to know sizing from someone who has them in hand...

Its the same as last weeks mesh NMD's. TTS or a half size down if you like a snugger fit.

I went TTS with the white cause im sure your toes will poke out of the mesh if you size down. Black mesh would hide it better.

I did and I went up .5 because I have a wide foot....I'm an 11 in most Nike/Jordan shoes but went 11.5 on these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom