Adidas NMD thread

its funny.. i walked into adidas yesterday and someone return the tokyo one.. my size as well

what an idiot. i copped it and now its my daily..

planning to get rid of all my other pair.

Why is he an idiot for doing that? I'm sending my Onix mesh pairs back to Adidas tomorrow. Mostly because they're not near as comfy as the PK NMDs and UBs. They were also underwhelming in mesh.

i guess everyone has their own pref.
i never got a chance to try the PK nmd.
but at the store i try on ultra boost to see what size i will fit.
its sad that most website other than adidas.com .. its almost nearly impossible to get a hold of any of the good stuff.. unless you have super luck. 

Just copped black Monochromes for $150 shipped.

He stacked a military discount + WC Rewards so even if he sold to me for retail he's winning. :smh:

Last edited:
its sad that most website other than adidas.com .. its almost nearly impossible to get a hold of any of the good stuff.. unless you have super luck. 

bruh i can't begin to tell you how many times i've clicked paypal submit just to end up directed to oos. TGWO got lit up today with their little restocks.

Last edited:

Haven't messed with these at all, but i like these ones
pimp.gif

just saying like in a general sense, good luck to anybody trying to cop cause the site is super slow.

i had a pair of the monochrome PKs but i sized wrong so had to sell em. they were too big. so hopefully i can get these, eventually...

adidas employee here in Santa Monica said they will probably get NMD's in, but they didn't get a lot for NMD day. 120 total pairs across all cw's

Back
Top Bottom