Adidas NMD thread

i will never understand NT. Everyone has problems with the sizing questions but its not put in the OG post so people can reference it. The search function blows on here we all know that. But we are ok with "did anyone get shipping confermation" 10000x not to mention "oh dope" "they look ok" "did you really take the laces off ? You are a terrible human"

Sizing questions for me are always welcome because they are helping the person who asked. Its what a sneaker forum should be about. But alas its NT...men post pics of their shoes for other men to comment on.
i definitely understand what you are saying, and agree for the most part.  However, this thread has been tough to keep up with, and people being lazy by not reading just a few pages back to get the answer to the question they just asked makes it move even quicker.

Hey @soccerandkikz   can you create a sizing poll that everyone can participate in to help with people asking the same sizing questions over and over so we can eventually pin it to the first post?  We're going to need options for mesh, primeknit, city socks, and chukkas if you can.  TIA!

Last edited:
american people don't pay taxes and customs if they buy from EU?

if i order from USA i always end up more expensive than resell prices on ebay after all the taxes -_-

american people don't pay taxes and customs if they buy from EU?

if i order from USA i always end up more expensive than resell prices on ebay after all the taxes -_-
It depends on the website on whether they make US customers pay VAT. Some do, some don't. I guess it's how they want to handle their taxes.

Customs only applies to orders $800USD+ now so that's a good change. It used to be $200USD+ and I've had to pay customs on 2 international orders.

lol.. in germany its everything above 25€ :frown:
It's okay. We pay tuition for college here in the USA 
wink.gif

i will never understand NT. Everyone has problems with the sizing questions but its not put in the OG post so people can reference it. The search function blows on here we all know that. But we are ok with "did anyone get shipping confermation" 10000x not to mention "oh dope" "they look ok" "did you really take the laces off ? You are a terrible human"

Sizing questions for me are always welcome because they are helping the person who asked. Its what a sneaker forum should be about. But alas its NT...men post pics of their shoes for other men to comment on.
the OP has been ghost ....

all he needs to do is change the title to "Adidas NMD Thread --- SIZING QUESTIONS ANSWERED ON PAGE 1" and then post all the sizing info there 

but again, dude been ghost so he's left the rest of us here to suffer with this **** every day

picked up some black mesh monochromes on my way home....solid pair! 

i think there were enough pictures right? ^^

eastbay stock takes so long to update. Ordered a pair and now that i look in order history under status it says cancelled not enough in stock.

Is lush red the most desirable mesh? 

My monochrome black mesh might get returned haha. 

Out of the Mesh GR's seems as though the Tokyo's are the one's flying the fastest. Glad these restocks keep happening tho, gives people more chances on copping!

Do the Lush Reds fit the same as the Navy Mesh? I managed to cop a pair of Navy's in the same size as my Lush's. Now I'm wondering if I should've chose half a size up. 

Back
Top Bottom