Adidas NMD thread

nthat.gif

Last edited:

Already registered but oh man, is only for the olive camos besides I think they"ll do what they usually always do : Drop the ******* leftovers of their in stores releases... Pure bs 
Their post doesn't say anything about a previous instore release so there probably won't be one. They usually say in advance if it's only remaining pairs.

Already registered but oh man, is only for the olive camos besides I think they"ll do what they usually always do : Drop the ******* leftovers of their in stores releases... Pure bs 
I hope that isn't the case.  Considering their IG post regarding their Pirate Black 2.0 raffle (where they actually discussed stock and which pairs went to whom) I'm inclined to think that it's at least somewhat on the up and up.   This one and the HighSnobiety raffles though (to my limited knowledge), are the first I've seen from SNS that don't involve having to jump through Instagram hoops and is simply a straight forward one. 

Adidas EU dropped them very early in the morning, if that helps.

I got you fam, gotta stay watching out for my fellow Canadians.

Also for anyone under the notion that ADC is easily botted, its not. There's probably a handful of people that can do it on a scale that really jeopardizes your chances of copping. Most of the time you wont be able to cop because you were too late to the party, not because of just  bots. Follow the right channels and you'll be able to cop manually.

As a quick heads up the Monochrome Mesh pack on Adidas.ca is in very limited quantities.
already know I got the tweet notifications on for CIS. how limited are we talking? the stores i know will have them are not near me but i'll go if i don't have a chance online

NiceKicks NMD today. Weird that my NiceKicks and Glitch Camo PKs fit me perfect at sz 12 but yet I had to size up .5 on my White Monohrome PKs and City Socks. Can't deal with Adidas and their sizing discrepancies

View media item 1984294

Last edited:
not sure if the right place to post sorry ahead of time...need help if these are legit or not? any help would be appreciated.

I got you fam, gotta stay watching out for my fellow Canadians.

Also for anyone under the notion that ADC is easily botted, its not. There's probably a handful of people that can do it on a scale that really jeopardizes your chances of copping. Most of the time you wont be able to cop because you were too late to the party, not because of just bots. Follow the right channels and you'll be able to cop manually.

As a quick heads up the Monochrome Mesh pack on Adidas.ca is in very limited quantities.

I hope CIS will also come through with release times for Adidas Greece on the 9th, not sure if the whole EU has the same release time

I dont know how to shop online at all, i was on the site at 1:59 and at 2:00:01, all nmds were sold out [emoji]128529[/emoji].

Back
Top Bottom