Adidas NMD thread

end shipped both my camo PK's. 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Oh God these pk are gonna be hard
No ****, that is awesome. I don't think it works in the US. I don't even think it works on ultra boosts.

It doesn't , it says clearly on the site that discounts are not available for that product when you jump in

Oh God these pk are gonna be hard
It doesn't , it says clearly on the site that discounts are not available for that product when you jump in
On European site my code clearly worked with nmds, but as i said i didnt manage to proceed my payment. It also works with all ultra boosts. I got 20% off code, but it's not a wide available one.

By the way, I'm traveling to Stockholm right now. Fam do you think i'd be able to get some NMD sitting around the hood? haha 

CIS and shrimp crew thanks for posting the link for release of Adidas.gr. Unfortunately after waiting all night based on previous release time, gave up a couple of hours before release time

CIS and shrimp crew thanks for posting the link for release of Adidas.gr. Unfortunately after waiting all night based on previous release time, gave up a couple of hours before release time
i was up all night and fell asleep 30min before the drop....but i got my 11 solar red now, so its all good ^^

You're kidding right? You know that the U.S. has been getting by far more love from Adidas lately especially on the UB front

yes thanks to CIS for posting the canada link, even though i couldn't make it thru checkout with my pair 
mad.gif
. will have to go the resale route i guess...

i was up all night and fell asleep 30min before the drop....but i got my 11 solar red now, so its all good ^^
lol this is exactly what happened to me - stayed up until about 3:45 am, alarm went off at 4:30 - missed the drop :frown:

Seems like people did okay in grabbing the NMDs.. Hopefully that's the case with the US release

Back
Top Bottom