Adidas NMD thread

Say no more. I guess I will be seeing you there early Saturday.

I def won't be there. Having my size in white and green held though. But honestly the only show in existence for me right now is the super greens. Holy grail status

I def won't be there. Having my size in white and green held though. But honestly the only show in existence for me right now is the super greens. Holy grail status

Sorry my NT is acting up, no doubt. I like those Blues i feel like there a sleeper for sure.

Any originals stores should be getting them for sure.

As previously stated, most places w/ consortium accounts will too.

Believe the only store getting the Camo pack in LA is South Coast Plaza as the Originals store on Melrose is currently being remodeled until July. Mall security is letting people line up at 8pm the night before.

Get your camping chairs ready.

I'm surprised Cali don't get slot more NMDs. The model screams Cali to me

Believe the only store getting the Camo pack in LA is South Coast Plaza as the Originals store on Melrose is currently being remodeled until July. Mall security is letting people line up at 8pm the night before.

last PK NMD release, ton of people were camping out at the SCP originals store. i'd imagine it'd be even worse for this release. 

Consortium retailers in LA should get them too.

Silly question, but any update on the city sock US release?

I keep noticing it's skipped over and its not technically 'early' may anymore.

I'm really irked by how 'limited' these releases are, especially with split global releases.

Last edited:
I saw a post about the tokyo city sock releasing on May 28th. Last time i check stateside city sock release was late may early june.

I agree, release dates should not differ it just give people in early release countries a chance to double up. It's unfortunate they are not meeting demand cause they are leaving money on the table.

I'm going for, apparently, the less likable color of them all, hopefully everyone will  be really distracted elsewhere 

Back
Top Bottom