Adidas NMD thread

damnnnn and i struck out on both colors 
roll.gif
I got to my computer within a minute of the Solelinks tweet and managed to checkout both colors. I think I got a bit lucky though in that I was walking to my computer when my phone lit up.

Lol man

I had 2 computers and my phone all trying.

I carted but I couldnt check out on anything
Hmm, how fast were you on the site? Not only did I get both colors, I did it on two separate orders because I was paranoid about not getting either if I went for both. Checked out White first and then Black immediately after.

Lol man

I had 2 computers and my phone all trying.

I carted but I couldnt check out on anything
Hmm, how fast were you on the site? Not only did I get both colors, I did it on two separate orders because I was paranoid about not getting either if I went for both. Checked out White first and then Black immediately after.
I was also on there as soon as SL posted the link. 

The I am not a robot button wouldnt show up on either computer so i spent half the time trying to get that to work 

Just talked to the folks and the adidas store in SF. they aren't getting the camo pack. What kind of sense does that make? C''mom adidas.

Just talked to the folks and the adidas store in SF. they aren't getting the camo pack. What kind of sense does that make? C''mom adidas.
Either they lying or they're really not getting them. Adidas on Broadway here in NYC might not get em either.

can u order multiple times with the same card and address?

lets say u get different colored nmds.

and then lets say u get the same colors.

do they cancel?

can u order multiple times with the same card and address?

lets say u get different colored nmds.

and then lets say u get the same colors.

do they cancel?
No you'll be fine since it's separate orders. I never heard of that happening to anyone but i don't think so. 

Last edited:
Either they lying or they're really not getting them. Adidas on Broadway here in NYC might not get em either.

Don't think they'd lie to me about it. It's just silly. This is their flag ship store in SF. we aren't some backwoods town. You would think adidas would put some in their flagship store here.

Don't think they'd lie to me about it. It's just silly. This is their flag ship store in SF. we aren't some backwoods town. You would think adidas would put some in their flagship store here.
If it's a sports performance store they probably aren't lying. 

Back
Top Bottom