Adidas NMD thread

GSP will be a way easier cop, cause soho is going to madness. I heard people lined up around 6am for the last PK release. I will be in the area around 6am cause i live 10mins away. I think the doors open to let employees in around 7ish. Im not sure how lining up outside will work. Good luck man see you there.
Do you know if they are getting all four colorways? Will rep you if you answer quickly 
happy.gif

There's people lining up now at soho a few stores away from the actual store. They're allowing people to line up in front of the store at 6am all those people will be migrating to the front of the store at that time.

them dudes been there since this afternoon - saw them after i left the DSM sale.

ready to take my L tomorrow. the onyx or nothing for me!

There's people lining up now at soho a few stores away from the actual store. They're allowing people to line up in front of the store at 6am all those people will be migrating to the front of the store at that time.
really.. its 10pm and it's one shoe per person (called earlier). 

Last edited:
Do you know if they are getting all four colorways? Will rep you if you answer quickly :D

Lol hahaha. Based on what i was told all colorways, city sock and chukkas will be available in those 6 store. I think retailers will only get 2 color ways. Nevertheless, thats based on what i was told, only a few hours and we can all find out. Im going for the city sock.

Back
Top Bottom