Adidas NMD thread

got mine in a minute before you we'll see, they oversold the other day 
 they always oversell with hype releases 
mad.gif

if you get it i'm happy for you, already got one pair my size, and some others, so i will get another one for me if i want to.

btw...AFTER i copped, and it showed sold out, 2 sizes were going up again. one was 11

Last edited:

they always oversell with hype releases 
mad.gif

if you get it i'm happy for you, already got one pair my size, and some others, so i will get another one for me if i want to.

btw...AFTER i copped, and it showed sold out, 2 sizes were going up again. one was 11
seen that too, it's annoying

they canceled my original order but still charged me
mean.gif

Last edited:
How tf do you find out when kickz monaco restocks em? Just sit on their website all day? They never announce this

Last edited:
my US11 from kickz is confirmed, backup pair 
smokin.gif

i just had some minutes to try them on....and i gotta say, if you're wearing them TTS and say its fine, you're playing yourself ^^

i wear US12 for most nikes and jordans, 11.5 for NB and saucony, 11.5-12 in asics, 11.5 in normal adidas.

in the NMD, all EQT and yeezy 350 and 750 i wear US11. and for me the NMD is even a bit bigger than the yeezy 350.

perfect fit....

Last edited:

my US11 from kickz is confirmed, backup pair 
smokin.gif

i just had some minutes to try them on....and i gotta say, if you're wearing them TTS and say its fine, you're playing yourself ^^

i wear US12 for most nikes and jordans, 11.5 for NB and saucony, 11.5-12 in asics, 11.5 in normal adidas.

in the NMD, all EQT and yeezy 350 and 750 i wear US11. and for me the NMD is even a bit bigger than the yeezy 350.

perfect fit....
people have different feet that fit different shoes, well differently 

what is tts for you on one shoe, might be half size up or down for another

weird how many people overlook this basic fact of life when discussing sizing 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom