Adidas NMD thread

It does not matter the size. I still get stuck in the paypal or cc cycle of death. 10.5, 11.5 of 12. It's not even the stock that's the problem. It's the Adidas checkout functions.
I deleted my cookies in the browser and it worked right after that. Not sure if that's the issue, but I checked out with paypal after.

Damn, copped the B&W camo too. Keep trying guys
I'm not sure if there are different in internet connections issues but I'm pretty ticked off that some people copped 2 separate shoes and I struck out on everything because I can't check out. :frown:

I'm on the line with Adidas right now. Going to give them a piece of my mind.

I'm not sure if there are different in internet connections issues but I'm pretty ticked off that some people copped 2 separate shoes and I struck out on everything because I can't check out. :frown:

I'm on the line with Adidas right now. Going to give them a piece of my mind.
Repped for that, but trust me, Adidas doesn't give a S***!

For me, I never sign in and remain a guest. It's not a strategy or anything. I just can never f'n sign in.
With paypal checkout there is no advantage to logging in, its actually an extra click and page to login first, where as if you do guest and checkout PP button is in corner, but its just going to loop you anyway lol

adidas banned all international IPS. you can only get on from the states or VPN but the check out cycle is still occuring.

bastards

Back
Top Bottom