Adidas NMD thread

Somebody hacked into the list of address and emails registered and published it online, so maybe they could have gone deeper onto the cc data or even pp data ... who knows ..  
Nobody hacked it, it's just a huge flaw in the Launches site.

I'm a size 13 in Js, and these are definitely way snug (13 as well). They feel like 12 - 12.5, so I'd speculate they fit about .5 smaller.
You'll find out soon enough.
Cheers.

I think having to go with my true size could very well be a blessing after all. Thank you all for the replies, my reps are yours.

So this idea just came to mind, did kith release the camo pack/city sock? I dont think they did will all the super green madness going on. Do you think they recieved NMD stock and are holding on to drop at a later time?

. . . I might be over thinking it.

Last edited:
So this idea just came to mind, did kith release the camo pack/city sock? I dont think they did will all the super green madness going on. Do you think they recieved NMD stock and are holding on to drop at a later time?

. . . I might be over thinking it.
it's a possibility

City Socks are too clean fam, I mean pics do these no justice.
I'm definitely focusing on these, come Saturday. Flu Games are bound to restock anyway.
unless i missed something, its the all black pair that doesn't glow in the dark this saturday, not those. 

Last edited:

unless i missed something, its the all black pair that doesn't glow in the dark this saturday, not those. 
O i've been on the know. My bad, i should've elaborated a bit further. 

I'm all in for that black pair, though END's raffle seems to only go as high as Size 12; which i settled for. 

Its entirely bs how they handled that damn shoe.

The black one is kinda crap in comparison. its not all that different from the all black chukkas the released already, the texture is cool but would have made more sense to at least go gray + black.
I think you just answered your own question

Last edited:
Question: are there any fake City Socks out there? In the hunt for a pair. I see some on eBay for decent prices but, I check out goat, stockx and the prices are $380-$400. Thanks for any help.

Back
Top Bottom