Adidas NMD thread

They had a countdown up for almost 3 days knowing that stock would probably not be available why not just put out a simple tweet saying sold out instore
I guess they could have, but they released them in stores an hour before they released them online. It's not like they knew for days that they're be out of stock. I stayed up to check, but knew odds were high there'd be nothing left.

Did anyone here order the nmd from offspring? What's the status of the shipment? I bought a pair from a reseller who is waiting for their shipment from offspring and I'm curious how long it'll be before they'll ship to me.

Did anyone here order the nmd from offspring? What's the status of the shipment? I bought a pair from a reseller who is waiting for their shipment from offspring and I'm curious how long it'll be before they'll ship to me.

I feel sorry to tell you but if it hasn't been shipped yet it was or will be 99% cancelled. Only after several Mails and twitter messages i was told that my offspring NMD order was cancelled. - they completely ****** this up! Status still sais "in progress" ...

I feel sorry to tell you but if it hasn't been shipped yet it was or will be 99% cancelled. Only after several Mails and twitter messages i was told that my offspring NMD order was cancelled. - they completely ****** this up! Status still sais "in progress" ...
ouch, that's brutal. Apparently my seller has already received the tracking number but I'll never know unitil he ships them to me. I'll give it a few more days I guess. Thanks for the info

I wouldn't trust that...I believe Ronnie had about 100 pairs for his drop....which was split between the three spots

I lined up at NYC for the drop during the storm and I swear 10 people came out with boxes and then they apparently "sold out".

I lined up at NYC for the drop during the storm and I swear 10 people came out with boxes and then they apparently "sold out".
really? there was a post from a guy somewhere that said he got the NMDs as a consolation for the kith tubular dooms selling out - made it seem like he was kind of far back in line

sucks tho

Last edited:
I don't believe for a second the Nice Kicks NMD is soldout online. They haven't even released them, yet somehow people bought them already yea I call ******** on that.

ouch, that's brutal. Apparently my seller has already received the tracking number but I'll never know unitil he ships them to me. I'll give it a few more days I guess. Thanks for the info

Fingers crossed mate, they're worth every dollar! Fortunately i had placed 4 orders on different shops, 3 (!!) got cancelled one got through ;-)

I don't believe for a second the Nice Kicks NMD is soldout online. They haven't even released them, yet somehow people bought them already yea I call ******** on that.
Two separate topics. Sneakersnstuffs was releasing some oreo colored NMDs in their stores today and then selling the remainder online. Those were the ones that were sold out.

They didn't really troll us. There was no guarantee there would be any left. Can't sell what you don't have. Only way I think they could have done it differently is if they just said nothing about online sales and then did a surprise drop if there were any left over.
Sure bro 
mean.gif

really? there was a post from a guy somewhere that said he got the NMDs as a consolation for the kith tubular dooms selling out - made it seem like he was kind of far back in line

sucks tho

Consolation prize? :lol:

Whens the last time you heard ANY shop, let alone Kith do something like that? The NMD release was a week after the Kith drop, why would they release a week early as a consolation? The line for the NMD's was like 80 deep when it dropped the next week. Dudes lying. :lol:

that's cause Ronnie split the stock between BK, Soho, and the women's spot....sizes were "unisex" which means Mens so the reason the smaller sizes was gone fast as hell was because they were in the women's shop...which also sold out quick

This consortium release just makes me continue to keep shaking my head at Adidas...

They have a chance to do something special to start the year....they give stock to a lot of retailers which is dope...

But they only give them 1 FSR run each???

I just don't get what's the point unless restocks or wider distributions are coming...

Two separate topics. Sneakersnstuffs was releasing some oreo colored NMDs in their stores today and then selling the remainder online. Those were the ones that were sold out.
Oh for sure thank you for the clarification, I was going to say that's crazy if they were sold out already.

that's cause Ronnie split the stock between BK, Soho, and the women's spot....sizes were "unisex" which means Mens so the reason the smaller sizes was gone fast as hell was because they were in the women's shop...which also sold out quick

This consortium release just makes me continue to keep shaking my head at Adidas...

They have a chance to do something special to start the year....they give stock to a lot of retailers which is dope...

But they only give them 1 FSR run each???

I just don't get what's the point unless restocks or wider distributions are coming...
100% agree. If they aren't going to give shops decent stock, they should sell all of the pairs through adc or something. Splitting the size runs up in small runs to small shops means resellers and bots get a good chunk of them.

I really feel like this whole 'why is Adidas doing small drops' thing has been beat to death. It's clear they've never had this much attention or hype, so they're cashing in on that. You wind ppl up on tons of small drops and then hit them with a huge drop they eat up. It's a win/win.

Adidas has had mass numbers of products sitting collecting dust in stores for years, they're doing the opposite approach now. Can you blame them?

Besides, the primeknit machines only work so fast and can only produce so much at a time. Hence the mesh versions coming soon. ( A lot easier to construct )

100% agree. If they aren't going to give shops decent stock, they should sell all of the pairs through adc or something. Splitting the size runs up in small runs to small shops means resellers and bots get a good chunk of them.
They'll get a good chunk of them on adidas flawed site too.
Resellers eating up pairs from small shops that most don't even know about. Shops even shipping out multiples because they don't care. You gotta join the darkside to cop.lol

Last edited:
jeez this thread moves now, before the black/white R1 dropped last week we were at like 5 pages lmao

Legit check, have fakes been made yet?

Got 2 pairs from eBay:
after the recent surge in hype, i guarantee you fakes are popping up now left and right. of the black/white ones? i dont think fakes are really out there yet, but i could be wrong. i know definitely the originals have fakes made.

Fakes are definitely out there of the OG colorway so it wouldn't surprise me if there were fakes of the R1. They will fake anything they can. I had a "bad" year with fakes last year but got my money back on every transaction so I guess it really wasn't that bad of a year with fakes. Fake 88 Jordan 3s, TechFleece Roshe, and black flyknit trainers all from the bay. I was shocked on the flyknit trainers because I thought there was no way are they faking the flyknit technology.

Proof of the fake OGs

With that being said I just received my R1s from the bay after paying resell and I am completely satisfied. It was a shoe I needed in my collection from the moment I saw the first pictures of them. I went 1/2 size down like I did in the OGs and they fit PERFECT. I also wear the same size in yeezy 350 if that helps.

No R1 fakes out there yet but there are definitely fakes of the OG and F&F and I've also heard that there are fakes of the Key City.

Back
Top Bottom