Adidas NMD thread

Just hit up the store. 100 deep still so I'm sure they have plenty of pairs. Will try my luck later.

think they got extras?

No idea. Didn't ask. I saw the line and was already leaving. Not standing in line for shoes anymore. I refuse, well maybe a small line lol.

I asked some kid outside to show me the kicks and they were okay. Nothing special. If I can get them great and if I dont then no biggie

Hello guys, long time lurker here. I fell in love with the NMDs the moment when Adidas first showed them and before all the extreme hype. Managed to get lucky on both releases (OG and R1). In my opinon this is the nicest and most comfortable sneaker out there. I'm now very close to buying the Key Citys via resell for 500$. How would you guys rate the models so far? I would say Key City > OG > R1 > Nice Kicks (don't like th NKs). There's something about the monochrome awesome colors of th Key Citys that makes them look so dope. I would easily trade my R1s for the Key Citys.

looks like betternikebot cooked nicekicks
i wish my BNB cooked 
eyes.gif

Are these stock numbers accurate?  
yes, i grabbed them directly from the product page

laugh.gif
I thought the NK NMDs were ugly and horrible. Everybody wants them now.
the are ugly...as ****. but hey if someone wants to fall prey to the hype its a free market.. go ahead and make that 200$ or so. i am not against reselling. im against the ones that go in and clean out entire FSRs of something. thats messed up. a lot of us are young and in need of quick cash. it beats doing something illegal. getting one pair to resell so when the pair you actually want comes out is ok in my book.

Back
Top Bottom