Adidas NMD thread

Anyone else get their cards reported for fraudulent on checkout? I tried all my cards, they all came back as suspicious. Kinda mad that I couldn't checkout because of that reason when it was never an issue before.

Anyone else get their cards reported for fraudulent on checkout? I tried all my cards, they all came back as suspicious. Kinda mad that I couldn't checkout because of that reason when it was never an issue before.
thats your card company, not adidas fault

Infinite checkout loop still... I'm pretty much SOL, right? Any point in still trying at this point?

I give up. It's in my cart, I've tried to checkout like 65 times and every time it keeps saying that for security reasons I need to re-enter my card information.

**** you ADC

Was able to get the Grey mesh from a footlocker. Might pay resell for the tans if they drop below $270. Still trying to get cream UB tho. If the footlocker I am at has a full size run in triple white UB, you think I could trade for PK vapor?

Was able to get the Grey mesh from a footlocker. Might pay resell for the tans if they drop below $270. Still trying to get cream UB tho. If the footlocker I am at has a full size run in triple white UB, you think I could trade for PK vapor?

No, the triple whites are way too available

Back
Top Bottom