Adidas NMD thread

I'll wait the resellers out smh. I literally had them in my cart picked my shipping and couldn't check out from there

Last edited:
I was a shoe head back when I was in high school (peep the joined date), left the game a decade ago and tried to hop back in and cop some NMDs for my first Boosts. A morning wasted and no shoes, and now I feel like a moron.

same here... this was going to be my first pair of adidas... but cant add to cart so out of luck i guess

I was a shoe head back when I was in high school (peep the joined date), left the game a decade ago and tried to hop back in and cop some NMDs for my first Boosts. A morning wasted and no shoes, and now I feel like a moron.
You're better off my friend.  Ultra Boosts are a better first Boost.

The sad part is that I was able to add to cart and check out but after I click "Review and Pay" it just took me back to the page to click "Checkout" and I was never able to fully check out.

Last edited:
Really just picked up the grey joints off finishline smh. FOMO on NMDs set in after the adidas L and if today was a forecast of how the sites gonna run, another tomorrow

well for me, it's random luck. I know some people in here that make their own luck. 

For what its worth, theres probably more yeezys produced than NMD's, hence the easier it is to strikeout on NMD's than Yeezys. 

well for me, it's random luck. I know some people in here that make their own luck. 

For what its worth, theres probably more yeezys produced than NMD's, hence the easier it is to strikeout on NMD's than Yeezys. 

The pirate black release was much smoother IMO, even when the monochrome pks drop it was much better than this.

There are definitely less yeezys and there is much more demand for anything kanye.

Back
Top Bottom