Adidas NMD thread

Anyone go tts in camo pk then add insole? How is it? 0.5 down is perfect for me but with insole I feel it's gonna stretch the toe

Receipts don't mean anything, fakes often come with receipts. Plenty of people receive pairs directly from adidas with no receipt. You don't need to be so worried about receipts. The actual shoe is really all that matters when determining authenticity.
Thanks bro! I discuss this earlier with another guy but didn't really get any answer. My question is whats the most give away between real and fake NMD? Is it the stitching? I can see some of my NMD PK shoes, sometimes the stitching isn't that great. Like, the line is not equal and also not straight straight etc. I feel like Nike Flyknit Racer have better QC. smh   

Last edited:

Thanks bro! I discuss this earlier with another guy but didn't really get any answer. My question is whats the most give away between real and fake NMD? Is it the stitching? I can see some of my NMD PK shoes, sometimes the stitching isn't that great. Like, the line is not equal and straight etc.  
The most obvious signs of fakes I've seen have been the boost, the shape of the sock collar, and the shape of the rubber "mustache" tab on the heel.

There all pretty good. They look accurate to most pics. I don't really like the shrimps personally. I think the Olive and White are the most versatile but I like the blue the best.

I have olive and the white otw..
Is the solar red too bright? It looks like neon orange on the photo...

wow thanks. time to set up a goat account. 

Takes a good 3 weeks + to get approved, lame I know. 
Nah man, what's really lame is not being able to consign with them if you are not in the US. The same with Stockx. Since we are discussing consignment, how much time does usually takes for flightclub to transfer the money to you? Sold a pair with them a week ago and still nothing...and they don't seem to be very good in replying to emails either.

Anyone go tts in camo pk then add insole? How is it? 0.5 down is perfect for me but with insole I feel it's gonna stretch the toe
I went tts with my camo pk. Shouldve gone half smaller. Now I use my UB insole to make for the extra room.

your black nmd that released the other day came in a blue adidas box? mine came in a black one from Champs...
I bought locally, the salmon pink ladies was in black, the black nmd was in a blue box, and another black from another place with a black box. 
No idea what the difference is. 

I bought locally, the salmon pink ladies was in black, the black nmd was in a blue box, and another black from another place with a black box. 

No idea what the difference is. 

New mesh that just came out is having black box... Same here in singapore

I'm getting worried because I'm a Size 12 in Ultra Boosts and that fits me perfectly and slips on like a sock. And I ordered a 12 in the NMD Black/Japanese PK.. 

Do you think I will have to worry about exchanging it for a 11.5 (.5 down from my TTS) so that it will fit me properly?

Last edited:
I'm getting worried because I'm a Size 12 in Ultra Boosts and that fits me perfectly and slips on like a sock. And I ordered a 12 in the NMD Black/Japanese PK.. 

Do you think I will have to worry about exchanging it for a 11.5 (.5 down from my TTS) so that it will fit me properly?
They will be big on you. Try adding extra insole to see if it helps!

I'm a little A.D.D., I just want matching boxes. I'll get over it eventually on these black mesh coming in a black box. Thanks for all the reply.

I am a 12 in UB and I wear a 10.5 in PK NMD. Just saying. 

If you don't mind, what's your true size and how much toe room do you have with the UBs?
Ultra Boost- Size 12 (Cream, OG White, SNS, Wood Wood)

Ultra Boost Sole Box- Size 11.5

Yeezy 350- Size 11-11.5
Asics GLV- Size 12

Jordan 1- Size 11.5-12

Asics GLIII- Size 11.5-12

Diadora N9000- Size 11-11.5

Back
Top Bottom