Adidas NMD thread

Just curious .. Is mesh type as comfy as the PRimeknit? I had circa knit its also nice feel but primeknit is different

How much does black camo pk going for now? 275 for used thrice is over priced? Gonna unload mine since I rarely use it.

Got the Amazon laces in. They are almost an exact match to the color of the heel tab. Very subtle difference but I like it. Also the new laces feel less cheap/fuzzy and are shorter which is definitely better.

Did Footdistrict postponed the release, thought it would be today. Now they are saying release will be in 2 Days 

That sounds like over market price to me lol. Idk maybe not for such a small size but i doubt it would be worth the trouble.

Resellers tryna resell resold shoes lol

That sounds like over market price to me lol. Idk maybe not for such a small size but i doubt it would be worth the trouble.

Resellers tryna resell resold shoes lol

lolwut?
Well, the price from goat is 1000$ and flightclub is 650$ (if i remember correctly). Back in my home country, these size are considered 'bae size', a niche size target at women with lots of $$ and into hype sneakers, hence the price is about 600$+ So I'm just having this thought maybe I could grab it? Lol idk  

Back
Top Bottom