Adidas NMD thread

Its just funny how guys here was talking about this last week that Flightclub wouldnt even take them 
laugh.gif

Its just funny how guys here was talking about this last week that Flightclub wouldnt even take them :lol:
yea they are funny with adidas, they actually have an Adidas contract that's why. But I seen them on there and decided to bring mine in, doing bettet then ebay atm.

Its just funny how guys here was talking about this last week that Flightclub wouldnt even take them 
laugh.gif
They weren't, but it makes sense that they changed their mind after the shoe has proven to have strong resale value.

Don't get too excited for this online release.  1% chance any pairs will actually make it online.

Damn, howd you get two? I had a chance at a size 11 at Concepts but opted for the Kith Tubulars instead.
did some homework on em, actually got 3. Paid $250 for the first pair and then $335 for the next two. Gave my homie an extra $15 since he spotted me the 335 which I didnt have atm.
And you probably should've took the nmd

Countdown page says online after but I highly doubt there will be some left... LOL

SNS had the Oreo NMDs on their website too but no sizes were actually available come the release time. History will repeat itself tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom