Adidas NMD thread

Yeah on the Adidas.uk page it clearly says mesh
  • boost[emoji]8482[/emoji]'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
  • Breathable and stretchy mesh upper with an allover graphic print; comfortable textile lining
  • Moulded EVA midsole plugs for the NMD aesthetic
  • Moulded heel patch
  • Sock-like construction
  • Rubber outsole

i had never held a pair of mesh NMDs until I walked into FTL today....they are TERRIBLE to the touch and no where as near as the pk version.

Hoping I get the CS tomorrow and the OGs next weekend...but miss me with that mesh nonsense. 

To the guy who asked about Dope Factory shipping. Nope I also haven't recieved any shipping info after the drop 2 days ago.

I have 2 mesh. 1 chukka white and 1 S79160. I think they are fine but you can't compare them to PK.

The best thing on mesh is you don't have to care about them that much.

But the white,black mesh print that just release are crazy for the price.

I have 2 mesh. 1 chukka white and 1 S79160. I think they are fine but you can't compare them to PK.

The best thing on mesh is you don't have to care about them that much.

But the white,black mesh print that just release are crazy for the price.
I'm guessing the difference is the material on the back heel. It almost looks like leather. That's probably their "justification" for the increased price 

From what I've seen, these models releasing today, have suede around the backheel. Not that they're worth anywhere near the retail price though. Honestly just gonna resell mine IF Dope Factory actually decides to ship.

i need these city socks in the worst way 
ohwell.gif

Hey NT fam could I get a LC pair on these pair of OG blacks before I pull the trigger on em. I know some of you guys advise not to get OG blacks off resale market, but I really like em. 

Color'd Boost = NO Yellow?

it's coming to that!

white boost bout to be the new White/White AF1

Really hoping I come up on the both mesh pairs tomorrow [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

So the mesh are really soft and stretchy almost feel like PK. Keyword almost. Also the CS are $190 USD and the mesh R1s are $140 USD.

Last edited:
Did EU restock already happen ?

Cause like 10  hours ago on the product page said "coming in (1) days" and now product seems to be unavailable 
eyes.gif

Did EU restock already happen ?

Cause like 10  hours ago on the product page said "coming in (1) days" and now product seems to be unavailable 
eyes.gif
Really weird.. I didn't catch any "add to cart" change (adidas FR) for the PKs yet but some people seem to confirm that they have already restocked at 12 am CEST

yees!!!! 

There are only 3 remaining models.... They are new. They launch in 50 minutes.
Damn  , i was hoping i was wrong 
mean.gif

People say midnight restock,  but  i think i checked couple of hours after midnight and  "coming soon " was there.

Anyways i am not really feeling any of these 3 pairs , so 1 more pair for you guys 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That restock was a joke, only a few pairs for all adidas EU sites gone in less than a MILLI second.. 

Back
Top Bottom