Adidas NMD thread

if you got it, then you got it. Just seems childish at what you said 
laugh.gif

i gave up after a half an hour, figured i would try one more time, product page loaded right up and i added them to cart, check out was interesting, it wouldnt let me advance to payment so i opened up an incognito browser logged in and checked out thru paypal and got them! the black in 10.5 btw

had payment issues, stuck with 3 pending $190 charges on my bank account and 1 on my paypal.... how long until these clear up? do i need to call adidas?

both nike and adidas suck now both site have you waiting hours for nothing just say out of stock and move on. 

I don't even get the queue anymore. Just straight to the page so I can watch add to bag spin forever. This new queue system bums me out. At least on the old system I knew if I was taking the L a lot faster.

had payment issues, stuck with 3 pending $190 charges on my bank account and 1 on my paypal.... how long until these clear up? do i need to call adidas?
they'll drop within 7-10 business days. the charges are actually pre-authorizations which hold the amount and not actually charged. no need to call adidas

no new system is amazing
I'm assuming you got through then.

The problem with the new system is that it wastes a lot of everyone's time. They should do it like Nike does Sneakers releases. You have 1 hour to put in your CC info and then they randomly select from that pool of people who gets their pairs. Minimal time and much more fair than this nonsense.

yup. no more splash. just a direct page to the everlasting spinning add to bag of doom.

Back
Top Bottom