Adidas NMD thread

Well looks like the city sock still isn't sold out though.  So keep on trying.
Same happened with me last week. Got through but didn't get my size haha. Now I have a grey & black pair in size 11 and I'm a 10.5 lol 

Last edited:
i closed all tabs. DIsabled adblock and started fresh from the nmd homepage. Went straight through and added instantly

So when you closed everything out you didn't get the waiting page again when you retried? How long after did you try that?

Haven't cooked on adidas since NMD Monochrome PK. Since that day Adidas has been putting me in loops for days. 
frown.gif

I'm holding out hope that Adidas is pulling a tactic similar to the Yeezy 750s with the R1s, where they do a fake release to catch bots and then release the shoes. They haven't posted to Twitter so that's something. 

I'm holding out hope that Adidas is pulling a tactic similar to the Yeezy 750s with the R1s, where they do a fake release to catch bots and then release the shoes. They haven't posted to Twitter so that's something. 
You're going to be waiting for awhile then 
laugh.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when they did that for the Yeezys, they never showed as Sold out

Back
Top Bottom