Adidas NMD thread

When did these release?
Journey's had a pre-order for them in June (6/8/16 I think) that sold out within 20-30 minutes. Some Champs across the US got them last weekend/last week from what I've heard but then pulled them for a later release. Think some members here on NT picked them up from Champs. Journey's was suppose to ship them mid-July but they have been delayed. 

Last edited:
Oneness just restocked both japans and vapour gray pk nmd. $240 is a little high for me though.  http://oneness287.com/search?type=product&x=0&y=0&q=pk

I manged to nearly check out on a 9.5 and 10.5 in Vapour Grays. I couldnt bring myself to pay $240 for those. I have cream Ultra Boosts already so the desire isnt strong enough. Also with all these restocks prices on them should drop on the resell market

I manged to nearly check out on a 9.5 and 10.5 in Vapour Grays. I couldnt bring myself to pay $240 for those. I have cream Ultra Boosts already so the desire isnt strong enough. Also with all these restocks prices on them should drop on the resell market

as @NonHeinous has brought to attention, i dont think these are restocks.

also $240 isnt THAT bad, compared to $350 at other places, but i just would not buy from oneness just because.

same thing happened with my socks, ordered 1:07, got order confirmation, 1:07 I get a shipping confirmation with a working tracking number. Super strange

you gotta factor in that all colors have a marked up price.

Speaking of collabs, new photos of the White Mountainering City Socks on adidas Japan 
smokin.gif

Yo guys. I am not sure if this was mentioned here but I am wondering how does Adidas NMD Pharrell fit. I mean NMD_R1 PRIMEKNIT US 11 has too much space for me but NMD_R1 US 11, they does fit perfectly. Should I go 0.5 size down on these? What is your opinion. 

Yo guys. I am not sure if this was mentioned here but I am wondering how does Adidas NMD Pharrell fit. I mean NMD_R1 PRIMEKNIT US 11 has too much space for me but NMD_R1 US 11, they does fit perfectly. Should I go 0.5 size down on these? What is your opinion. 

We have to confirm if it's PK or not. They look PK but we can't be too sure. The general rule of thumb is sizing 0.5 down for PK.

because they're garbage looking and everybody is a reseller now.

but good luck if you want them.
No worries! I will get them. They are 100% guaranteed for me. BTW. I am not reseller. I am just reselling ugly shoes like YZY 750 (that is my personal opinion and I am not reselling for so high prices...promise :D). 

Last edited:
No worries! I will get them. They are 100% guaranteed for me. BTW. I am not reseller. I am just reselling ugly shoes like YZY 750 (that is my personal opinion and I am not reselling for so high prices...promise :D). 

if you're gauranteed a pair, then to me they look primeknit, I would go down at least .5 size.

I went 0.5 down for CS PK, they fit perfectly.
and that toebox isn't tight on you. I have 0.5 size down, TTS, 0.5 size up City Socks, and TTS fits perfectly. And even then the toebox is tight. Half size down is suffocating, half size up is too loose around the ankle

Back
Top Bottom