Adidas NMD thread

I'll let you know if they ship 
laugh.gif
yeah let me know lol

Does anyone in here actually want these shoes to rock? I just don't see the appeal at all, specially when a rainbow of colors leaked wayyyy back. These things gotta be bait/flip material for 99%

Does anyone in here actually want these shoes to rock? I just don't see the appeal at all, specially when a rainbow of colors leaked wayyyy back. These things gotta be bait/flip material for 99%
Yes, may be in the minority, but if I were to cop I'd wear them. Not paying resell, but you win some you lose some. Will try again August 25th, or whenever new ones come 

I just want them as trade bait or a quick flip , the other colors look way better or the models with writing in asian languages are more appealing too. 

Lmao I don't think much people are buying to rock. Not sure here but alot are buying it for the projected high resell value

Not sure this CW is worth the resell that people are offering ( Seeing £400)

Last edited:
I'd wear them... but not for $240 

I started buying Adidas exclusively about 4 years ago, for various reasons, one of which was the price point 

that's all gone to hell in the past year and making me want to switch teams ...follow-the-leader *** ****** ruin everything 

Got a pair locked in and I plan on wearing them unless someone offers me a crazy trade or a cash offer I can't refuse.

I actually think the shoe is dope. They got that Bruce Lee "Game of Death" feel to them :smokin

I really don't be understanding what ya'll be talking about in here about nobody wearing these... Apparently they are selling out and if they are being resold then the people paying the resell are rocking so ya'll acting like everybody copping but nobody rocking. Makes no sense.

I've wanted these since the first photos surfaced months ago.... 

didn't expect them to be $200+  but should have known better considering most Pharrell collabs have some silly *** price (ie: BBC and Palm Tree Stans) 

General rule of thumb is .5 down from mesh to pk...

I don't have black mesh but I do have red lush circa knit and light onix. PK run loose than the mesh. So, I have to size down 0.5.

Some say the black mesh run a little bit smaller than other mesh.
Thanks fellas.

With the black mesh running a little smaller than other mesh models (size 10.5), would I actually wear a size 10 in other, non-black mesh pairs? (and thus wear a 9.5 in PK?)

Just want to make sure of the sizing before I drop some loot on PKs. Can't really walk in to a store and try these on....

I really don't be understanding what ya'll be talking about in here about nobody wearing these... Apparently they are selling out and if they are being resold then the people paying the resell are rocking so ya'll acting like everybody copping but nobody rocking. Makes no sense.
don't come in here being logical lol.... 

NT don't like logic

I mean... there are people who buy from resell just to hoard. Possibly market control.

Either way, right now  theres a bunch of overseas sellers with multiples undercutting each other. 

Last edited:
I'm not mad, it's just kinda how it is really. Ppl pay the resale price, to ensure they don't pay it higher later. But then they're scared to wear the things ( most ) and they usually just sit on a shelf either way.

I am more upset at how limited the collab is, with a message of 'human race' behind it. You can't really make a huge message with how limited these are. Granted I'm sure more colorways will come.

shoes are dope to me.... unlike most, I think the big letters actually makes the shoe -- rather than ruins it 

Back
Top Bottom