Adidas NMD thread

Sorry man!  If it does;t fit I will let you have first dibs.  My only concern is the UB wools I had to size up .5.  so who knows how these fit.

Sorry man!  If it does;t fit I will let you have first dibs.  My only concern is the UB wools I had to size up .5.  so who knows how these fit.
it's all good, I just ain't like the fact they sent me an email saying I requested a cancellation. Putting words in my mouth is something I can't rock with

That is weird.  I would not be cool with hat either.  I placed an order and YOU cancelled.

With that said they just apologized and offered me black nomads as reconciliation. What the hell are those? :lol:

Look at it this way man: you paid that as a convenience charge to not have to worry about missing out on them.  You got a guaranteed pair of shoes you like.

Now, if you do that a LOT then you probably have to slow your roll and be more patient.  I'm pretty damn picky, so when I see something I like I recognize that it's rare and go after it.  

It's a fine line.  I try to give restocks a shot before copping resale, but the worst case scenario is getting too cute and missing out altogether and seeing the price jump 2-3X in a short period.  So long as you are happy with your Greys (I am, they're my favorite shoe so far), then all good. 

Journey Backordered changed to: 

Jul 14th

Jul 23rd

Aug 2nd

mean.gif

I'm bout to cancel this order n go back to Champs!

FYI

Call Journey's and they will give you a $20 Gift card since the Item got backordered a 3rd time to Aug 2nd

1-888-324-6356

I mean **** for all I know it could be the human race joints since they got a little black in em :lol:

Nvm, it's black Japan pks. I ain't mad at it. Just don't feel like paying my negative pp balance right now :lol:

Had a feeling it would be those, **** wish I ordered now lol
yea I ain't mad at em no more, but if paypal is the only way for me to secure them it sucks a little bit because I'm dealing with a dispute on ebay and I didn't wanna put my paper up to pay the $170 off :smh:
Stupid ebay

^ well done sir

Holy **** you scored nicely! Damn.

Nice to see Xh making good on an error on their part.

Ordered quite a few times from them (no issue).

Yea thanks guys and that was cool on their end, they ain't have to do any of that. Only thing that sucks is I paid 170 to pp so I could get invoiced, was uncomfortable giving up my cc information over the phone.

Received my Solid Grey Japan NMD's from Oneness. Gotta say I like these the most out of the pack. 

Question:  I noticed the Solid Grey's fit a bit more snug than the Japan Blacks (size 12). Anyone else notice this? 

Back
Top Bottom