Adidas NMD thread

So i went to buy the Nice Kicks / Yellow NMD at SNS in Paris, one of the most unorganised dodgy **** I've ever seen, arrived at 8am only 5-6 people waiting around the entrance, as i came one of the guys said apparently theres a written list of people who have been queuing since midnight (******** just his friends). Day goes on and more people arrive, some joining the que, others are hanging around the front. Come 10:30 around 30 minutes before the store opens a group of guys (around 20) start pushing people around and organising themselves into a que infront of the store hence everyone else who had been queuing was pushed back, there were some arguments but these guys were in a big group and being really aggressive and were looking for a fight. Store opened and one of the guys with a "list" started letting people in (he dint even work at SNS) but seemed to be organising everything letting his friends get pairs.

In the end all the pairs were gone to people on this "list" who appeared close to the time of the store opening leaving 3 pairs left all big size's (Managed to buy a size 12 US)

A couple of people talked to the staff but they seemed uninterested and shrugged it off saying they can't do a anything, even though they knew nothing about a list being created. (since pairs are being sold i doubt they care)

Very disappointed with SNS Paris, don't think i will be queuing up there anymore seeing as its not a first come first serve basis

To top it off, the Yellow NMD has been delayed their so dint even have a shot at that!
thats why i only do campouts at stores i know! and also never in bigger citys like paris, london,  berlin etc! cause it gets ugly a lot and you dont want to mess with the local sneaker mafia!

its sad, but thats what it has come to! but dont get me wrong, not every big major city is f***ed up, its all about how the stores handle their business in the end. 

nthat.gif

can those who copped from uptown confirm if they had all sizes? i only saw sizes 8-9.5 and i was too late...but i needed 11 anyway..

I didn't even try for these (or the Yeezys yesterday) but the demand for a borderline unwearable colorway makes me worried for upcoming colorways I might actually like...

Back
Top Bottom