Adidas NMD thread

Lucked out and copped the FTLEU exclusives and city socks from SNS. Resellers were out in bunches. Got a few who camped out and bought all 14 colorways each at SNS (1 cw per person). No kidding on these running big. The ftleu mesh was huge on me when I went tts. Already went .5 down on my UB sizing. Could've went 1 full size down.

See a size 9 on ADC but hesitant to pull the trigger. Need to try these on first.
tired.gif
Prob not cartable 

Starting to regret my decision of copping the core black pair. Thought those were primeknit and not mesh. Is the comfort that bad on the mesh pair?
The circa knit that yours have is not as soft and stretchy as PK, but it's still comfortable and sock-like.  The neoprene mesh was not impressive in person and I would not pick those up no matter how much I liked the colorway.    

Lucked out and copped the FTLEU exclusives and city socks from SNS. Resellers were out in bunches. Got a few who camped out and bought all 14 colorways each at SNS (1 cw per person). No kidding on these running big. The ftleu mesh was huge on me when I went tts. Already went .5 down on my UB sizing. Could've went 1 full size down.
wth.. how did you get through SNS?!!? 

Checked out as guest and paid with PP and CC was charged. No order confirmation email or page from ADC. I'm donezo.

Last edited:
They fit tts in terms of length and width the only thing that makes the nmd feel like you have to size down is the feeling when you walk its too soft and stretchable conpared to the roshe

Went to my adidas store. What mistake. They sold out by the time I got to my turn.

Luckily I was able to cop white PK on ADC before the crash.

IMO, never leave the computer 10 minutes either side of an hour mark when it is a rando release time.

Better advice is to not leave your comp at all from 8am-2pm on random adidas drops. Anything you need to get done will have to be before or after that time period.

copped both white and core black monochrome PK R1 NMD's.

what a struggle... yeezys was easier than this

got both the mono white and og black w the blue on it in my size. paying retail feels so good! Now if only this would happen w all the yeezy boosts I'll be buying this year

Went to my adidas store. What mistake. They sold out by the time I got to my turn.

Luckily I was able to cop white PK on ADC before the crash.
the website crashed? I got so lucky, literally no glitches, didn't slow down at all. even had time to place that order for the white mono pair, then an hour later get my size in the og black

wth.. how did you get through SNS?!!? 
i was at the physical location. Talked to the owner and he said they were dropping at 1pm local time online and guaranteed the site was gonna crash. I assume it did? Also they didn't have much city socks on hand. Only the first 25 or so got a pair and they were mostly big sizes.

Copped red chukkas from 43, onix and black mesh pairs from adidas store and 2 black PKs on ADC. Chase almost screwed me cuz I had to verify my payment on ADC :smh:
Wanted the "clear blue" colorway, but FTL was sold out by time I got out of adidas
Rosevelt Field Mall in LI. Adidas store ONLY.

They had pairs man. Plenty of prime knits. I was maybe 50th in line. 2 pairs max per customer. So many fools buying mesh nmds in front of me. 

I wish KP adidas store had the PKs...they just had 3 mesh men's pairs and the 2 women's pairs with the spiderweb like design on them

Back
Top Bottom