Adidas NMD thread

I got a pair of insoles for my 9.5 black monochrome PKs and they're still a bit too big for me--heel slips, etc. Maddeningly, my 9.5 Tokyo black mesh pair is borderline too small, and I might return them for a refund. I would really like to effectively swap my 9.5 PKs for a size 9 DS or VNDS. What's the best way to go about doing so? FB groups? eBay? I don't mind if it takes multiple transactions and a few weeks to complete the size swap. I just don't want to risk going $$$ down on these. 

I'll take the Tokyo pair if you don't want it
Help me get a black PK pair in 9, and you can have the Tokyos for retail. 
happy.gif

I would normally just sell both pairs at this point and wait for the triple black PKs, but I'm probably not willing to do what/how much it'll take to get those. 

Help me get a black PK pair in 9, and you can have the Tokyos for retail. 
happy.gif

I would normally just sell both pairs at this point and wait for the triple black PKs, but I'm probably not willing to do what/how much it'll take to get those. 
Where you located.  There's some FB Groups you can join like Banned LA. It's LA based but there's members from all over

Adidas Nomad City Sock Primeknit UK 6 : US 6.5 has sold out
I guess the 1027 guest saw that with the quickness.

EDIT: Now including Sole Links. Late to the party once again bud. You can't be about it all the time.

Double EDIT: Deleted Hanon tweet? Only for the glory SL lol!

Last edited:
For those who ordered off of JD Sports. They are really good at keeping you updated. Will buy from again.

i got that new jump on demand with t-mo so i'll just wait a month or 2 after its out and upgrade 
Only reason why I down-upgraded. First iPhone was the 6Plus. Jumped to the 6s regular. Now Jumping to SE. So hipster.

Only reason why I down-upgraded. First iPhone was the 6Plus. Jumped to the 6s regular. Now Jumping to SE. So hipster.
I have fades in my other jeans of a 6Plus then a regular 6s. It's terrible. I might go SE also. if there force touch?

Back
Top Bottom