Adidas NMD thread

So used to the 6S+...my wife's 6S feels small. Have no idea how you guys can go back down to 5/5S size 
eek.gif

Where you located.  There's some FB Groups you can join like Banned LA. It's LA based but there's members from all over
I'm based in Manhattan. Let me know if there are any NYC FB groups I should look at. The NMD groups I'm in are really international--hard to find listings in the US, let alone NYC. 

Speaking of L's, these just literally came through the front door. Shout out to FedEx on the early delivery.

I'm based in Manhattan. Let me know if there are any NYC FB groups I should look at. The NMD groups I'm in are really international--hard to find listings in the US, let alone NYC. 
I don't really know any NYC based FB groups.  You can join Yeezy Marketplace.  It's pretty much anything Boost

Got all my pairs in today (two Circa-Knits for me and a pair for my girl).

Initial thoughts: Love the grey/blue pair. A lot.

Comfort-wise: Nowhere near Ultra Boosts, Energy Boosts or Pure Boosts.

Still a very good-looking shoe with enough comfort to be a chill-around shoe. I like them. Not an above-retail shoe for me but I'll keep my eyes peeled for other colorways I like that can be obtained easily.

Initial thoughts on these is night and day vs. the Suede pair I posted about earlier this week. Might have to jump on that PK or bust train but I will see once the Circle knits come in.

I sized down 1 FULL size DOWN from my UB size and they fit identical. The same amount of room up top vs. full size down suede pair my toe was almost at the top.

silhouette on foot feels like I am wearing white vans (damn daniel) but it could be because of the laces. Shout out to Adidas providing me with 50" laces it seems.

Since these are super light weight because of the PK, this is probably as close as you can get to the UB being a lifestyle shoe. For $10 cheaper than an UB though, I'd still pay $10 more for UBs. Although, this is great to have in the rotation.

So to recap if people ask again:

Mesh: TTS

Circle Knit/Suede: .5sz Down

PK: .5sz down - 1 full sz down.

silhouette on foot feels like I am wearing white vans (damn daniel) but it could be because of the laces. Shout out to Adidas providing me with 50" laces it seems.
Bear Grylls collab?  You can never have too much cordage in a survival situation... 
roll.gif

Been super busy since the drop, hope everyone got their pairs.

Did the red camo NMDs drop yesterday at all? I thought I heard the 25th, now I see the 23rd. But I can't find any news.

don't mind the color, just using length of laces for scale. Even though these are 3 eyelets vs UB 4, Tried UB laces ~42in and those are still way too long. Have these 36" lying around and decided to put them on. As you can see they are still a little long but less crazy than stock length. Going to be searching the internet for something smaller than a 36" like 32"-34" range and that might be the sweet spot.

Last edited:
just got my onix's delivered from ADC... in addition to the order "being processed" from last thursday to today,  the charge was pending for the longest time and has disappeared as of now.

i fully expect to get charged, but for now i ain't questioning it, haha.

Venice beach

Mark my words lol
That's what I was thinking, but there are always lots of people there so it kinda seems like if they show up with a bunch of shoe boxes & what looks like some sort of promotion, all the pairs will just go to random people who start lining up in Venice but have no idea what NMDs even are, kind of negates the scavenger hunt aspect of it. An indoor space is much easier to control.

That's what I was thinking, but there are always lots of people there so it kinda seems like if they show up with a bunch of shoe boxes & what looks like some sort of promotion, all the pairs will just go to random people who start lining up in Venice but have no idea what NMDs even are, kind of negates the scavenger hunt aspect of it. An indoor space is much easier to control.
That is true also lol...

HMMM

Just scooped only sz 12 on Urban Outfitters - Core Black/Light Blue Mesh

Last edited:
After holding mesh in hand... I will just be honest. Its 100% boo boo compared to the PK versions. 

Back
Top Bottom