Adidas NMD thread

Tried to get a discount coupon for my finishline cancelled order and the guy said to call them next time I'm ordering something and they could arrange it lol I told him it didn't make sense since most stuff I order is sought after releases that sell out but he said ask for him like it would help and they could try and apply a discount AFTER my purchase. Oh well

NMD PK is like the Rolex watch, probably the most mass produced out of them all and cheapest to make due to automation and least amount of manual labor. Highest gross margin with pricing based on pure hype lol!

Last edited:
NMD PK is like the Rolex watch, probably the most mass produced out of them all and cheapest to make due to automation and least amount of manual labor. Pricing is just based on pure hype.
You saying there are more PK NMDs in production than mesh?

Cause you'd be wrong if you were...

got my lush red ck from the fnl restock

i have two pairs of PK (black monochrome, key city) in a size 9 that fit perfect (i wear a 9.5 in UB)

these CK i got a 9.5 and they fit perfect as well

have a 9 in the CK coming in tomorrow but based on the fit of the 9.5 I'm guessing ill send em right back

note: i am extremely wide/flat footed…hope this helped anyone else with box feet 
wink.gif

got my lush red ck from the fnl restock

i have two pairs of PK (black monochrome, key city) in a size 9 that fit perfect (i wear a 9.5 in UB)

these CK i got a 9.5 and they fit perfect as well

have a 9 in the CK coming in tomorrow but based on the fit of the 9.5 I'm guessing ill send em right back

note: i am extremely wide/flat footed…hope this helped anyone else with box feet 
wink.gif

Just got my Lush Reds too. 8 in UB is perfect, got 8 for these too but way too much space in the toebox. Wish I had gone half size down :frown:

Anyone want to swap one of their PK Monochromes in size 9 for my size 7 in black?? It's Brand new of course.

Just got my Lush Reds too. 8 in UB is perfect, got 8 for these too but way too much space in the toebox. Wish I had gone half size down :frown:
nothing worse than being pumped for a shipment only to find out you ordered the wrong size

i feel your pain fam

best of luck obtaining your proper size 

Back
Top Bottom