Adidas NMD thread

[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:

There are so many fakes of the og out there, that I wouldn't even considered buying from any reseller, especially with those prices...I generally don't pay resell anyways, but i would def stay away from these...apart from that, no opinion what so ever on your pics
You definitely right.. I have seen a lot of high end reps invading the resell market lately. It is certainly more secure to wait for a possible legit restock

Last edited:
Somebody post those on the boost thread ... THEM' FIREEEEEE  

Do you thin resell will be to high ? I'd pay 1000 for those beauties 

These are the weirdest fitting shoes ive ever tried on. Got a pair in 10.5 and 11 of the all white mesh and the 10.5 is too small and my toes are touching the front while the 11 feels like im swimming in them. Is this the same feel for everyone? Better to wear the tight ones or the bigger?

I wear my PK and Neoprene pair so much I forgot I had a mesh one as well. Wore them today at work and notice my toe just keep poking out of the mesh even when I'm standing normal. Size wise its fine and I'm comfortable, but the fact that my toe pokes out like that, I dont know if I like it. Does anyone eperience something like this with this pair? I'd assume the black Tokyo Mesh hides this better since its black. 

Legit. Probs around 300 bucks depending on size and location. @sneakernooob  

They look good. Haven't seen prices for those below $300, probly not worth much more than $350 though...
glasses.gif
 Thanks!  Copping..

I wear my PK and Neoprene pair so much I forgot I had a mesh one as well. Wore them today at work and notice my toe just keep poking out of the mesh even when I'm standing normal. Size wise its fine and I'm comfortable, but the fact that my toe pokes out like that, I dont know if I like it. Does anyone eperience something like this with this pair? I'd assume the black Tokyo Mesh hides this better since its black. 
Not to be rude, but when that has happened to me... I just make sure to clip my toenails. 9/10 that's been the actual issue. lol. Again, seriously not trying to be rude about it.

Not to be rude, but when that has happened to me... I just make sure to clip my toenails. 9/10 that's been the actual issue. lol. Again, seriously not trying to be rude about it.
Not rude at all. I'll see when i get off work, maybe its just that haha but it feels like my entire toe is sticking out rather than just the nail. Thanks again though. 

Back
Top Bottom