Adidas NMD thread

Yeah there are definitely fake NKs, saw a bunch on Craigslist last night actually.

The fake boost on the pairs I saw had nipples & lines too...
Curious, are all NMDs made in Vietnam? The obvious UA/fakes I think are made in China? Theres a few eBay UA NKNMDS with Made in China on the inner tags.

Last edited:
View media item 1997061
@T-1000

Your post is not visible anymore so I took the liberty of posting a screenshot for everyone to see or actually hear how it sounds when someone farts.

I'm not Asian and I'm very cool with my Asian brothers and I'm not a reseller. As for your left nut that you bet, probably that's the only one you got boy...coz no man speaks like that. Please leave NT and go beg for yeezys or whatever else it is you do.

I don't resell shoes... But your comment is so stupid that I have to reply.

A "job" means doing SOMETHING to PROFIT.

If someone can make a living making large profit margins and does nit have to leave the house-- don't try and downplay anybody's work. You sound like someone who works retail and who's mad because other people can make ten times what you do without leaving the house. Loser.

If you are mad you can't get shoes call Adidas or move to a communist country.

As I said in my comment, no hate just stating facts based on what the OP said about managing to cop a couple more olives. You don't need 4-5 pairs of the same shoe, unless you are planning to resell and this causes a number of people to miss out who want to wear. I am not mad as I am lucky enough to usually get everything I want at retail, a lot people in here are not that lucky.

For some people having a job is much more than just making profit e.g. create, self growth, fulfilment, development and so on. No I am not in retail and I am really sorry you consider people who are in retail losers. The same goes for communist countries (I mean really?).

Resell for me is lame, personal opinion and has nothing to do with working from home. It's not even legal as you don't pay taxes, but that discussion belongs in another forum.

I am honestly buffled with how much people these days use very strong words to characterise others that belong in groups (retail, communists, Asians) especially when they know nothing about who is what, but I guess that's internet and teenage/immature hypebeasts these days. Just stand up to what you do (reselling).

Last edited:
Anyone catch those city socks?
My guess is all order will be canceled, but who knows
Yeah, we'll see. 
laugh.gif

Been outta the NMD thread for a minute. City Socks fit like other PK NMDs?

Yeah, we'll see. :lol:

Been outta the NMD thread for a minute. City Socks fit like other PK NMDs?

I would say they are somewhere between mesh and pk. I went TTS as .5 was not good lengthwise. Some people still went .5 as generally pk's and they seem happy. Maybe since they are not widely available, try for both if you catch a restock.

Look for videos on YouTube there are some good that also discuss fit

I would say they are somewhere between mesh and pk. I went TTS as .5 was not good lengthwise. Some people still went .5 as generally pk's and they seem happy. Maybe since they are not widely available, try for both if you catch a restock.

Look for videos on YouTube there are some good that also discuss fit
Thank you, I appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom