Adidas NMD thread

Is there an official release date btw? Or are stores just releasing them whenever?

Haha, I've done this strategy to curb my curiosity and like I've said before, comfort > silhouette. Especially mesh vs. primeknit. There is that big of a difference.

The cream PK camo and cream UBs would be a better rotation if you are into the cream CW.

But hey, try it for yourself. Hope you get different results than me.
Yeah I def agree that comfort trumps everything. But I dont want to have to wear UB all the time with my outfits especially if i'm trying to prolong the life of my creams. At least have some nmds to switch up the style a bit even if you have to sacrifice some comfort. UB=Running/working out/casual NMD=Casual. Or I shouldve just doubled up on creams from feature...
mean.gif
 but too slow

Yeah I def agree that comfort trumps everything. But I dont want to have to wear UB all the time with my outfits especially if i'm trying to prolong the life of my creams. At least have some nmds to switch up the style a bit even if you have to sacrifice some comfort. UB=Running/working out/casual NMD=Casual. Or I shouldve just doubled up on creams from feature...
mean.gif
 but too slow
Yup, this is true which a lot of NTers have been saying here that variety is key. Absolutely agree with that.

I guess my whole intention for my original post was to understand why people are going crazy over mesh pairs. PK pairs I can see, but mesh pairs are easy pass.

As for the prolonging UBs, doubling up is almost standard. Plus being fortunate enough to have plenty of CWs. But lately since UBs/NMDs is hype, building that collection is super difficult.

Yup, this is true which a lot of NTers have been saying here that variety is key. Absolutely agree with that.

I guess my whole intention for my original post was to understand why people are going crazy over mesh pairs. PK pairs I can see, but mesh pairs are easy pass.

As for the prolonging UBs, doubling up is almost standard. Plus being fortunate enough to have plenty of CWs. But lately since UBs/NMDs is hype, building that collection is super difficult.
I guess they go crazy for the mesh pairs because its slightly easier to grab haha. I only like this mesh pair in that color thats why I grabbed it. 

Yeah def need variety but is definitely hard to double up. BTW you have a cream 9.5 for trade? my size!

I guess they go crazy for the mesh pairs because its slightly easier to grab haha. I only like this mesh pair in that color thats why I grabbed it. 

Yeah def need variety but is definitely hard to double up. BTW you have a cream 9.5 for trade? my size!
I do, but not for mesh NMDs hahah
roll.gif

PM me.

Haha, I've done this strategy to curb my curiosity and like I've said before, comfort > silhouette. Especially mesh vs. primeknit. There is that big of a difference.
 Do you wear UB STs?  If comfort is the end all be all, they should be your primary shoe.  The most boost material you can get and more flexibility with the fit and lacing.  As for UBs being the ultimate in comfort, I have to kick mine off if I sit for a while or else they start cutting off the circulation to my feet.  Sizing up and removing the insole helps, but they are still too tight around the ankle for me and many other folks.  Walking around is fine since the boost compresses and give more room for the instep.  So in that respect, my NMDs are actually better than my UBs.  

Last edited:
Does anyone have an update of the stock for the nmds, or is that the final inventory loaded onto the site?

Do you wear UB STs?  If comfort is the end all be all, they should be your primary shoe.  The most boost material you can get and more flexibility with the fit and lacing.  As for UBs being the ultimate in comfort, I have to kick mine off if I sit for a while or else they start cutting off the circulation to my feet.  Sizing up and removing the insole helps, but they are still too tight around the ankle for me and many other folks.  Walking around is fine since the boost compresses and give more room for the instep.  So in that respect, my NMDs are actually better than my UBs.  
No, the silhouettes are atrocious compared to reg UBs. I was saying that between PK NMDs vs. UBs and not comfort vs. silhouette in general. If so, then I would be in the sketchers shape-ups thread.

I never really had a problem with circulation being cut off since I have flat feet.

Also I've stated in past posts that uncaged UBs that are tentatively releasing might be the best of both worlds..

The NMD boost is too flat (but looks better as a casual shoe) to provide as much comfort as UBs. Which is why I would invest $10 more for a more comfortable shoe.

No, the silhouettes are atrocious compared to reg UBs. I was saying that between PK NMDs vs. UBs and not comfort vs. silhouette in general. If so, then I would be in the sketchers shape-ups thread.
OK but you keep mentioning comfort being king while clearly you have your own arbitrary lines drawn just like the rest of us.  None are wrong, just different. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I have a feeling only Galleria might get them but who knows... You could call and ask but they'll probably say they dont know.
why is this? there's one cat in there that tries to help and is a cool dude. 

but everyone else acts like they never know anything

OK but you keep mentioning comfort being king while clearly you have your own arbitrary lines drawn just like the rest of us.  None are wrong, just different. 
roll.gif

I keep mentioning comfort is king with NMDs vs UBs. especially if you wanna compare mesh with primeknit. I don't think there is much debate there which is more comfortable.

What I think there is debate for is PK NMDs vs UBs. But like what I said before $10 difference won't sway me from UBs. My opinion and maybe more others.

Just boggled that people going crazy over mesh. Gotten feedback from the NT community and it's variety/style over comfort at times which I understand.

At the end of the day if you own all 3 styles, you will more often than none gravitate towards your more comfortable pair. That is unless you truly a NMD head over UB head.

the nmd's are re-leasing in europe are they? (Unless it's just a random release).

do I need to be up late again checking the european sites?

btw - did you all see the juice stan smith's showed up on end's site yesterday?

I keep mentioning comfort is king with NMDs vs UBs. especially if you wanna compare mesh with primeknit. I don't think there is much debate there which is more comfortable.

What I think there is debate for is PK NMDs vs UBs. But like what I said before $10 difference won't sway me from UBs. My opinion and maybe more others.

Just boggled that people going crazy over mesh. Gotten feedback from the NT community and it's variety/style over comfort at times which I understand.

At the end of the day if you own all 3 styles, you will more often than none gravitate towards your more comfortable pair. That is unless you truly a NMD head over UB head.
Just to be clear I agree with you on the mesh and don't own any myself.  My $130 CKs are plenty comfortable and really all I need for NMDs right now.  Plus they look better than UBs in my opinion, so they get just as much wear despite less boost cushiness.  I see pluses and downsides to both, but love them all.  

Good conversation you started, jp. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom