Adidas NMD thread

My first PK. Havent posted pics in a while but figured now would be a good time to end the drought. Cream in the camo pattern goes perfectly with the blocks/heel... makes these unreal to look at in person. Congrats to those who cooked View media item 2039977                                                                                                                                                                                                     

My first PK. Havent posted pics in a while but figured now would be a good time to end the drought. Cream in the camo pattern goes perfectly with the blocks/heel... makes these unreal to look at in person. Congrats to those who cooked
nthat.gif

Nice love that cream color on the blocks & heel tab. Can't wait for my pair to come in.

I gotta say I've been lucky in the past few weeks. Copped the triple white ultra boosts on the restock last week with ease. Copped the black/grey ultra boosts on eBay for retail. Had the blue camo in my cart at 7:07 AM PST before the tweets came out but still couldn't check out. Didn't loose faith, kept trying for an hour and by 8:00 and then 8:11 I copped the sock and the white camo so at least pulling the all nighter was worth while in the end. There was definitely a bit in the middle where I for sure thought I wasn't going to get one pair, ended up with two.

If it's true they banned international IPs did anyone with a VPN manage to cop? I failed for an hour with mine lol

If it's true they banned international IPs did anyone with a VPN manage to cop? I failed for an hour with mine lol
can't speak for international IPs (i'm in the US) but I got banned (access denied on all of adidas.com) for a few hours until right after palace collab stuff dropped.  Luckily I had already checked out on some white camos.  I was trying to cart/checkout city socks and olives in separate browsers/windows when it happened.  Guess I went too HAM on f5 or something.

Carted every color n my size 

and nothing would check out from 7am till OOS

It would just loop back like it was OOS from the start

access denied on adidas.com for the most part (Weird)

Another sizing question.

For my UB I have an 11.5 and 12. 11.5 I have about half a finger length(perfect fit), for the 12 i have a finger length of room(a little Big). I am looking to get the NMD circa.  I wear a size 11 in just about all Nike shoes.(roshe flynit, Kobe 11/10(kind of tight/narrow). Should I go 11 or 11.5 for the NMD? 

My PayPal got charged but when I called adidas they said my order didn't go through..is that a wrap or do I still have a chance? I've read posts where people still lucked out with packages at their doors. Is adidas known for this?

My PayPal got charged but when I called adidas they said my order didn't go through..is that a wrap or do I still have a chance? I've read posts where people still lucked out with packages at their doors. Is adidas known for this?
Did you get an order confirmation from adidas? If not you're probably SOL

No order confirmation, email..nothing but PayPal authorization payment..
Happens often with Adidas and Finishline. It didn't go through. Most likely the money is not out of your account either. Paypal won officially take money out unless the order went through. 

Last edited:
No order confirmation, email..nothing but PayPal authorization payment..
did it say authorization on your paypal account and your bank got charge or just says order received and your bank was never charge? If it's the latter then you're SOL...if it first one, then you sti

Happens often with Adidas and Finishline. It didn't go through. Most likely the money is not out of your account either. Paypal won officially take money out unless the order went through. 
Yeah it'll just say order received with the amount on there without the minus symbol. If you get charged and there's that minus sign, then you may still have a chance. Did you check out as a guest or did you log in to your account? 

did it say authorization on your paypal account and your bank got charge or just says order received and your bank was never charge? If it's the latter then you're SOL...if it first one, then you sti
Yeah it'll just say order received with the amount on there without the minus symbol. If you get charged and there's that minus sign, then you may still have a chance. Did you check out as a guest or did you log in to your account? 
My PayPal shows two transactions. One is order received with -170 and other is authorization/ you paid -170 to adidas

Hmm I'm kind of in the same boat as the dude above. I have a pending charge and a charge that shows as "order placed". I paid with my pp balance and checked out as a guest though. Guessing I'm SOL...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom