Adidas NMD thread

Do it. That sounds like a great price.

Good deal. Bought the blue camo myself for $280
Appreciate the opinions. I'll pull the trigger 
nthat.gif

Who is to say we won't get a black boost with japanese characters down the line? Either way, it seems from their tweet that we will be seeing a black boost nmd eventually - the japan aspect of it doesn't make or break the design for me.

Order for my black city socks finally shipped! Prices on goat seem pretty high. suprised as in here there is not much love for them!

Sorry for everyone else but fuuuuuuckkk yes! So glad its not releasing on the 10th. Being out of town for that drop would be a heartbreaker.

As for the black and whites that are releasing... I guess its just the Black Monochromes with white legos and sole? Not sweatin those.

Sucks that the release on those triple blacks aren't so tentative, I was really looking forward to them. Ah well, glad to see the vapour grey release is gaining some traction. Those are still my #1.

Why do everyone seem to like all black shoes? I prefer the white sole. Otherwise for me they are just 'black', you can't really see the difference between a NMD PK or an Airmax 90 when it's all black. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Not trying to be rude or ignorant, but what am I missing?

Why do everyone seem to like all black shoes? I prefer the white sole. Otherwise for me they are just 'black', you can't really see the difference between a NMD PK or an Airmax 90 when it's all black. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Options are nice sometimes.

Neither do  I
But If everyone wants to get all fuzzy about the all black I don't really put anytime in telling them how pointless I believe it is. 

I don't wear all black or all white shoes, but I can understand the appeal of a monochrome look.  People like what they like. 
nthat.gif

I just wanna know on the ALL BLK PK NMD if the Boost is Black or just painted over!

is there a creamy white center filling? 

Last edited:

Preference for white soles in general but when the standard is white sole for a model it is refreshing to get something different.

It brings originality in the collection imo

Most of us on NT work in restaurants and we want to be able to flex at work.

what's a good price point for Blue Camo PK NMD? someone is offering to buy mine that is still DS
Look on GOAT and StockX and Sold Listings on eBay. Those three are and will continue to be the best source for pricing for the foreseeable future. Prices vary depending on what size you have.

Back
Top Bottom