Adidas NMD thread

what's a good price point for Blue Camo PK NMD? someone is offering to buy mine that is still DS
A local seller offered to sell a pair of blue camos for 300 and I passed. On the other hand, I bit on a pair of olive camos for 310 on Grailed.

Look on GOAT and StockX and Sold Listings on eBay. Those three are and will continue to be the best source for pricing for the foreseeable future. Prices vary depending on what size you have.
man I'm seeing a lot of $500+ sales on Stockx for most sizes while they're going for <$450 on eBay. That's a significant discrepancy

Basically any of those prices are good ($280-$320) in my opinion. Like stated above they are selling for more according to market sales. 

That's a great price, I personally sold a few pairs, all size 9s on goat, before the US release. The shrimps went for 420, blue's for 435 and olives for 395. Don't know if prices have dropped a lot since the US drop though

Why do everyone seem to like all black shoes? I prefer the white sole. Otherwise for me they are just 'black', you can't really see the difference between a NMD PK or an Airmax 90 when it's all black. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Not trying to be rude or ignorant, but what am I missing?
I like the black boost but don't like the all black look that much. I would rather prefer the OG NMD with the black boost, like this:

Just wondering if you guys go half size down for the PK? Most reviews say 1/2 but in my opinion they are tts with socks. I feel like my toes are almost sticking out of the knit[emoji]128557[/emoji]

Just wondering if you guys go half size down for the PK? Most reviews say 1/2 but in my opinion they are tts with socks. I feel like my toes are almost sticking out of the knit[emoji]128557[/emoji]
Def half size down for me, TTS is too long for me, even w/ socks and an insole added.

General consensus is half size down for sure.

Which 2 official adidas accounts?

Stores can price gouge a little but I don't see them selling for that much.

Also they would get a lot flame if people find out.
Shinzo on Rue Etienne Marcel. The other, I didn't catch. Closer to Les Halles. 100% they were asking £500 for the black city socks.

Shinzo on Rue Etienne Marcel. The other, I didn't catch. Closer to Les Halles. 100% they were asking £500 for the black city socks.
Tout à Paris est plus cher , not but seriously I highly doubt they're official adidas accounts, mostly they will buy around and put them as resell items. 

So those of you that gut the black city sock and actually wear it lol, how is sizing? Is it more TTS like cs1 or you can go .5 down like other pk's? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom