Adidas NMD thread

So those of you that gut the black city sock and actually wear it lol, how is sizing? Is it more TTS like cs1 or you can go .5 down like other pk's? Thanks!
NOOOOOO .5 down, go tts, or even .5 up haha 
THe tts it's a perfect fir for sure

So those of you that gut the black city sock and actually wear it lol, how is sizing? Is it more TTS like cs1 or you can go .5 down like other pk's? Thanks!
I went .5 down in mine and I love the feel, but most go TTS to be safe, the toebox is tighter on the city socks than on other NMDs

Within 24hrs I've heard that the triple black PK's are coming out, then I've heard that they are Japan only..

So what's the deal?

What NMD's releasing next week/this month in Europe?

Seriously ?! 500 at Shinzo ?

I hesitated to go there and check during the release day but i'm glad i didn't

Maybe they just putting a few pairs on "consignment?" I have little doubt they sold their original stock for retail. It's a great shop.

Bro they are one of the most legit sneaker shops in Paris.
You know what I don't recall the interior of shinzo, but as far as I remember they were only labeled with nike or asics, not real adidas endorsement around the store. I do recall Citadium and some other stores in Paname were you could see the adidas label everywhere, those were official accounts for sure,  I could be wrong it's been a couple of years since the last time I was there 

Maybe they just putting a few pairs on "consignment?" I have little doubt they sold their original stock for retail. It's a great shop.
Yeah maybe, i don't contest the legitimacy of the shop (its a nike/jordan official account) and the fact that they sell mostly nike stuff would explain that the few pairs they have for sale are considered as a special batch

I would say legit, what you guys think.
Good to go! 
glasses.gif

I went .5 down in mine and I love the feel, but most go TTS to be safe, the toebox is tighter on the city socks than on other NMDs

I went .5 down and it fits fine

Thank you all for your replies! I found a pretty good deal for a pair in .5 down and was thinking about it. It seems I would be ok.

Hi guys, have a sizing question...I'm a 10 in UB, 9.5 wool ubs and 9.5 in Nike. Any chance I can fit a 8.5 in PK nmd? Thanks. 

Btw, they don't have insoles I can remove for more room like ubs right? I only have mesh pairs, havent been fortunate enough to get my hands on any pk pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom