Adidas NMD thread

Thanks; I'm an 11.5 in the UB and between 11/11.5 in other shoes depending on brand. I was gonna try and get 11 for this release but had to settle on 11.5 as the only one I could get my hands on, so I think I'm in the clear.

I think you should be fine. I'm 10 in UB and in most things, 10 in mesh is great for me!

When in doubt go TTS. Shoes that are a bit big just need an insole. Shoes too small? That's going to damage your feet.

no, though the pending charge on my paypal is gone. But not cancellation email. How did you get notified?

Where's the best place to sell my black glitch camos? GOAT has an estimated 30 days to get approved

Just picked up some blues and greys from Footlocker on State Street in Chicago. Few of each in various sizes left there still.

Just a few sizing inputs:

My True Sizing is an 8.5. That is what I wear generally in many dress shoes and Sperry's etc.

However, many feat are slightly wide and most shoes run narrow for me, so I end up wearing size 9 in most Nike (Roshes, Free etc), Toms and some other brands. I also wear a Size 9 in Ultraboost (returned my Ultraboosts, I don't like any of the silhouettes and will wait for an uncaged one) but if I had to wear a size 8.5, it would fit length wise it would just be constrictive.

I bought a size 9 Mesh in NMD, and it was slightly big but wearable.

Just received a size 8.5 NMD in Circle Knit (Lush Red) and the sizing is perfect.

Waiting on a 8.5 PK NMD and I am going to guess it will be a perfect fit.

This sizing discrepancy I'm guessing comes from a couple of issues:

People wear different Nike/Ultraboost sizes than their ACTUAL true to size, like me.

NMD for me with a slightly wider foot are 100% true to size. 

NMD are a 1/2 size down from my usual Ultraboosts and Nikes because THOSE are the brands I don't wear true to size.

Hey guys, how's this trade?

DS Moonrock's for DS Solebox Ultraboost+DS Pink/Red/Salmon/Whatever you wanna call it Glitch NMD

Pretty fair?
Should be about even in my book ,not an expert though. Maybe UB Solebox should add very little cash on top.

I would do the trade if i was receiving the UB+NMD's. I always like gettin 2 new kicks for 1. Bigger collection ,bigger rotation.

I'm not really a huge yeezy fan though .

Also i think Solebox would be harder to find  DS long term.

As i already mentioned , not an expert 
pimp.gif

It was a serious question "fam", but thanks. Anything to boost your post count. Welcome to NT newbie
LMAO rather be a newb than 2k posts and not know where to BST sneakers.  There is this new site called ebay all the kids are using, might want to check it out sometime. Heard its a good place to buy and sell items 
laugh.gif

But for real - if you have 2k posts here, how can you possibly seriously not know where to sell your kicks?

Promote Thur Stockx, GOAT, Ebay, Grailed etc etc etc

Sell thur meet up w/ Cash or Paypal Invoice + 4% + Shipping

Pick your Buyers Wisely 
smokin.gif

I just got my first pair of PK NMD's and as mentioned lots the lace length is way too long! I read of people lacing through the top eye hole twice? Is this what many of you do? Pics would be very helpful!

I just got my first pair of PK NMD's and as mentioned lots the lace length is way too long! I read of people lacing through the top eye hole twice? Is this what many of you do? Pics would be very helpful!
get LaceLab laces.  they are dope I used 36" on mine 

Back
Top Bottom