Adidas NMD thread

So is there any chance that someone knows what the little block things on the sides of the shoe are for? They look pretty dope and set them unique from other shoes, but I was wondering if they had any actually performance/comfort benefits

So is there any chance that someone knows what the little block things on the sides of the shoe are for? They look pretty dope and set them unique from other shoes, but I was wondering if they had any actually performance/comfort benefits
For balance

does anyone know what stores in the bay area get NMD's? Like which ones will most likely get these upcoming white/blue/red ones? Thanks!!
Stores that get PK NMDs are few and far between.  There's a chance they don't drop in any stores in the Bay Area.  Adidas Westfield SF has not had a PK NMD since the monochrome pack, and I think they were the only Bay Area store to receive them.  Footaction at the Solano Mall in Fairfield was the only store to get the last release (japans/french beige).  I don't think the camo pack dropped in any boutiques or footstores around here, but I'm not on top of all the smaller/independent stores.  Maybe another Bay NTer can let us know.

Stores that get PK NMDs are few and far between.  There's a chance they don't drop in any stores in the Bay Area.  Adidas Westfield SF has not had a PK NMD since the monochrome pack, and I think they were the only Bay Area store to receive them.  Footaction at the Solano Mall in Fairfield was the only store to get the last release (japans/french beige).  I don't think the camo pack dropped in any boutiques or footstores around here, but I'm not on top of all the smaller/independent stores.  Maybe another Bay NTer can let us know.
i believe Nice Kicks had an in-store raffle for the shrimp and white camos

has anyone ordered from consortium before ? ordered the blue mesh 2 days ago, haven't received shipping info yet ( I know its only been less than 2 days) but they pretty much still have a full size run and just read some bad reviews on their FB page. 

Thanks dawg, I'll keep my eyes open for more info.

Yeah those are images from ADC which usually means they're loaded on the site. They're nice. Still waiting for that Black/Gum pair though. 

Last edited:
It sounds weird but this model went from alright to cool to 'meh' extremely quickly. maybe i really only did like the glow in the dark city sock.

Last edited:

It sounds weird but this model went from alright to cool to 'meh' extremely quickly. maybe i really only did like the glow in the dark city sock.
It's not only you, I feel the same hype wise. I still love my OGs but in terms of hype it definitely died down. Better for us who actually like them even though they'll still sell out.  
laugh.gif

Some of the PK NMDs are ridiculously overpriced. All that money on the resale market just for a knit shoe, talk about not getting your moneys worth at all. I understand they are stylish but they definitely shouldn't be commanding the prices that some of them are such as the OG and white OG. I question the long term durability of these shoes too if they were worn excessively

Some of the PK NMDs are ridiculously overpriced. All that money on the resale market just for a knit shoe, talk about not getting your moneys worth at all. I understand they are stylish but they definitely shouldn't be commanding the prices that some of them are such as the OG and white OG. I question the long term durability of these shoes too if they were worn excessively
really true .. resell price for OG black is almost same as yeezy pirate black.... 

Im new to NMDs but I'm pretty sure its been talked about before... but what's preventing the NMD from actually feeling like an ultra boost? I see a good amount of boost material just like the UB but it just doesn't give that sinking/bouncy feeling like the UB.

Back
Top Bottom