Adidas NMD thread

For those of you who uncaged, do you feel any of the laces rubbing against your feet?

Not at all, man. Not even a little bit. The only cause for concern through the whole ordeal is not bending the end of the shoe string when you're pushing it through the fabric. It took me about 45 minutes to do both.

It looks like they're listening to us about the current lacing situation and using the same firestarter laces. Count me for the black camo pair for sure. Those olives do look nice with the red sole too.

Adidas firework is launched. Colored boost models are making their coming out too

Last edited:

Anyone else do the pre-order for the Journeys Grey Wool NMD?  I did.  But I just checked my order status today and it read, "cancelled."  
mean.gif
I did and mine say "Scheduled" - not sure I plan on keeping mine but wanted to see them in hand. Easy enough to return.

Didn't mean it in a negative way, if that's how you took that. I'm not necessarily of the "PK or bust" camp when it comes to NMDs. I have the oreo PKs and hold those very highly, but I also have the raw pink mesh and really like them. They aren't as nice, though, I'll certainly admit. I preordered the grey canvas from Journey's just to see what they're like; easy to return if I don't dig 'em.
Nah not at all, but definitely PK> OG Mesh & Circa Knit> Canvas/mesh. I wouldn't go out of my way to cop the new canvas style but if the red is easy to come by I might grab it.

What kind of thick insoles are you guys buying to make your NMD PK's fit a little bit more snug with thick socks?? For those of you that bought TTS and couldn't go down a full size. Let me know, cause I don't think I'll be able to find my size and I will just need to make this big size work for me. And also what size do you get your NMD size or TTS for the insole?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom