Adidas NMD thread

I will try to cop those white CS but don't like the NMD print. Also adidas UK has a big restock on this Friday.

Last edited:
Guys any opinions on selling through Grailed? Are you protected from scammers or is it similar to eBay? Unfortunately as stated before goat and stockx are not available for international consignment. I cannot even buy from goat being outside US.

Definitely going for those City Socks, been needing a Grey/White pair of Sneakers... If I can't get those, then I'll settle for the mesh Greys.

Guys any opinions on selling through Grailed? Are you protected from scammers or is it similar to eBay? Unfortunately as stated before goat and stockx are not available for international consignment. I cannot even buy from goat being outside US.

Not sure on selling, but buying I got hosed... Dude just blatantly accepted offer and then didn't ship. PayPal got my money back to me but the whole experience was off-putting for sure.

Last edited:

Selling your good. Buying is shaky at best. Got took twice on purchases that weren't for a lot of money. Grailed banned 1 of 2 who took the money and ran. Didn't help recover the funds, PayPal did the investigation and refund. Sellers get the money immediately so if they don't give a **** they can just take it for a quick buck, have PayPal hunt em down and Grailed lock they're accounts. That being said I've had good experiences buying and selling there too

Last edited:
I just trying to sell nmd japan grey on Stockx

Hurt that have to pay 10% commission and shipping fee.

I have the ones with the black upper 3M stripes and white boost, still DS but when i tired them on it felt like walking on clouds just like everybody said.. 
eek.gif

adidas really pushing the prices.. these mesh are kinda expensive lol prolly will be still sold out

the white/black with writing appear to have suede or a different material on the back and smaller mesh. Still doesnt justify the price hike

Back
Top Bottom